GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE WINNER IS....

A revamp of the skin itself would be cool. Nothing major, but I find all of the shades of grey a tad boring. Bit more color wouldn't hurt.

Some tweaking is on my to-do list, but it will still be largely grey. I'd like to make a lighter-colored edition.

Guest Gunns

A revamp of the skin itself would be cool. Nothing major, but I find all of the shades of grey a tad boring. Bit more color wouldn't hurt.

I disagree with this, bumblefeets icons and the banner he did in conjunction with the grey layout is perfect,

dont fuck with something that doesn't need to be fucked with just for the sake of it, please keep it the way it is, making it more vibrant or whatever is stupid and would be a step backward imo

Edited by Gunns

• 2 weeks later...

I'd open it, but I'm not a collector and I'd never consider selling it, so I wouldn't mind if it became worth less after opening it. If you do decide to open it, please post some scans :)

• Like 1

Received the red hand grail today, thanks again to all who voted! :devilshades:

c7fdd9.jpg

Dilemma: leave it sealed or open it?!? ;)

Sweet!

If it was me I would definitely open it! If you plan on one day parting with it you should leave it sealed as it may lose value.

Received the red hand grail today, thanks again to all who voted! :devilshades:

c7fdd9.jpg

Dilemma: leave it sealed or open it?!? ;)

Congrats man!

As for open it or not, it depends on if you want to keep it as a collectors items. There are very easy to find high res scans of the booklet, CD tray and CD itself out there. So if just want to see that stuff, you can do it that way and keep it sealed. If you don't care about the collectors aspect (i.e. don't even plan on selling it), I say rip that sucker open and dig in! :D

Yes, I've seen the existing scans but even so it is mighty tempting to check it out. If it had unreleased tracks on it, it would have been opened immediately!

I don't plan on selling it as I'm too big a fan of the album, and knowing myself I probably wont resist the urge. It's already fascinating seeing the differences in the inside back cover between the regular edition and the red hand.

Do you think if I get all the editions of CD I might make it to the ninth gate?! :lol:

• Like 2

Yes, I've seen the existing scans but even so it is mighty tempting to check it out. If it had unreleased tracks on it, it would have been opened immediately!

I don't plan on selling it as I'm too big a fan of the album, and knowing myself I probably wont resist the urge. It's already fascinating seeing the differences in the inside back cover between the regular edition and the red hand.

Do you think if I get all the editions of CD I might make it to the ninth gate?! :lol:

If you never plan on selling it, my vote goes firmly in the "Open The Shit Out Of It" column :lol: