GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE WINNER IS....

Congrats bumblefeet.

That was close, almost made an epic comeback ha. Kinda curious that If we merge my both entries I would win by far.

Really cool that we get a digital copy of appetite for democracy. And also the alt skins, well done! This was a fun contest

I did kind of warn you that it was a risk you'd take by entering two! I understand why you still did though, and hopefully you're satisfied in that everyone still gets to enjoy them. :)

HV, that's a really cool idea to let us switch back and forth between the themes.

Congrats Bumblefeet.

I decided to do it when everyone was asking if we could rotate the banners. I didn't want the guys to feel like their entries went to waste, especially when it was so close in the end!

Congrats Bumblefeet.

I was the only staff that voted for you and effectively won you the holy grail of GNR collectables!

Just so you know, the donate button can be located at the top of the main page above your new banner (that I made win) well done (to me for making you win). Did I mention the donate button?

*thinks to self: that would have been way funnier if he wasn't already a supporter :)*

• Like 2

I didn't expect it to be announced so soon... My reaction:

wjC7no.gif

Seriously, I'm a overjoyed (and this after Belgium's win to qualify for the second round!!!) :o

Thank you all for the votes :heart: and NachoLZ, it could have gone either way, your design was great and I did not ever think one moment I had this.

As for winning the red hand CD, Chinese Democracy is and has been my favorite album for so long, I shall cherish it and make a shrine for worship.

Still wondering when I'll wake up from this crazy day... !!!!

Thanks man, you deserve it, every1 worked hell many hours in this thing so every1 deserves it, the other factor is what people like and thats way subjective and people liked yours better, so, enjoy the CD :)

Im happy that my work didnt go to waste since I can still rock it and I got the a4d :)

• Like 1

HV can we make the winners the default for everyone please inc visitors! It's only right and fair.

OMG new skin looks amazing Bumblefeet well done!!

Sorry, of course - but I did this before even posting this thread. Is it not showing as the default for you?

rAIaOMB.png

All we need now is a favicon!:awesomeface: