What is the Story Behind Your Username?

Ace Nova

I came up with mine initially as a play on words... way back during the America Online days when instant messaging first became popular and we would talk to random people online. I thought it would be a cool moniker to pick up chicks with....and it actually worked....on several occasions. :ph34r:Ahh, what it was like to be young and dumb. :lol:

So what's the story behind your username?

Edited by Kasanova King

My name is just something I came up with when I was making a YouTube account in 2008. I originally made the account to post comments on videos, but eventually started uploading GNR related videos. Right now my channel has almost 850,000 total views which I think is pretty good. The "slash" part obviously a reference to Slash, and I can't really remember what the "23579" means, I guess I just wanted something easy to remember.

Edited by slash23579

Meh...it was over 7 months ago....would you rather talk about harassment for 60 pages? :P

I didn't give you explicit permission to say anything to me you chauvinist PIG! HARASSMENT! BLOW THE RAPE WHISTLE!

:P

UseMyIllusions because Use Your Illusion was already taken.

• Like 1

Same story, different thread.

This name was given to me by a mod because my original name wasn't allowed.

Only you would try using a URL as a username. :lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=dname&id=43231

:lol: It was valid in registration.

Original post found @ http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206343-the-origins-of-your-mygnr-name/page-12