Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

Are we allowed to post lists in the thread? Think it would make it easier for streamlining opinions before...

We decided against it to avoid any bias (I.e. looking at the first few posts if you don't know who to vote for), but I think you're right that it might help streamline a bit. I'll talk to Alfie about it in our PM.

Are we allowed to post lists in the thread? Think it would make it easier for streamlining opinions before...

We decided against it to avoid any bias (I.e. looking at the first few posts if you don't know who to vote for), but I think you're right that it might help streamline a bit. I'll talk to Alfie about it in our PM.

From previous experience, it'll also help you - because although people will start to group more votes, it will also remind people in a lot of categories. Means the best don't miss out.

• Like 1

From previous experience, it'll also help you - because although people will start to group more votes, it will also remind people in a lot of categories. Means the best don't miss out.

I agree 100%. I've been around the forum for most of the year and other than maybe 4 or 5 categories, I'm not sure who to nominate or vote for...so having others "opinions" helps.

I'm considering doing Shitpost of the Year alongside Shitposter of the Year. Thoughts?

Will that be the only two we can vote on, or are there other categories of shit?

Maybe everyone will vote for a different shitpost though.

I think the second round of voting is what eliminated the need for public voting in the first round.

The second round features the top three vote-getters in each catagory. At that point you get to choose who you think should win. Seems a bit more "fair" than just throwing out a vote in a catagory because of who the person before you voted for?