The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Shit, I'd even out weed smoke you...and thats all you lot do, apart from clog dancing and windmill construction :lol:

I'm not a pothead or a smoker, so I'll give you that one, but drinking wise... and I know you're a big fella and all, but if we went on a pub crawl, you'd be lying on the floor of the third pub if you tried to keep up with me. Not that I'm bragging though...

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I can't believe I've lived to see the day where a pint is a fuckin' fiver basically.  Upwards in a more than a few places.

I just got 24 cansof Skol for 50 HK$. 2 litre bottles of red win 100 and 2 bottles of Gin for 200. The pub is for people without a death wish. 

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

Going to a pub seems like a waste of time I have enough booze to kill me right here. 

And then miss those golden drunken moments when you try to talk to a girl while your pants have fallen down to the ground without realizing it? You're missing out.

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

And then miss those golden drunken moments when you try to talk to a girl while your pants have fallen down to the ground without realizing it? You're missing out.

Pubs have turned into a bit of a grannys meet these days, you won't do much pulling around the locals.  Mind you if you can't tell when your drawers are round your ankles then you probably won't be able to tell that Ethel with the canker sores is an 80 yr old :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Whats 50 HKS in real money?  What is a HK wotsit, how do you pronnounce it?

10 hong kong dollars is 1 pound. Approx, 

I think the yuan is stronger at 8. 

I see 24 beers for a fiver they are mine. I was looking at 12 Asahi with a free glass. I made the right decision. 

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You just have to pick the right pubs, and I'm never that wasted to hit on an 80 year old. I am sometimes too wasted to notice her 6'5 boyfriend standing next to her though...

I was always raised with the idea that the man who can drink is the man who drinks and it don't show.  Constitution and all that.  I've never quite made it myself :lol:

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

You just have to pick the right pubs, and I'm never that wasted to hit on an 80 year old. I am sometimes too wasted to notice her 6'5 boyfriend standing next to her though...

People just get in the way of drinking really. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wasted said:

Look how sober I post when I’m drunk. 

I think its because the one who got slaughtered pissed was the one everyone banded together to make look like a cunt before the nights over.  But thats the thing isn't it, thats proper drinkers drinking, drinking without it showing. 

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was always raised with the idea that the man who can drink is the man who drinks and it don't show.  Constitution and all that.  I've never quite made it myself :lol:

There's some truth to that. I'm just joking here anyway, I've never done something really stupid while being drunk... I've always been sorta in control no matter how much I've been drinking. I've done stupid things like fallen asleep on the train and end up in some city two hours from home in the middle of the night, but I've never turned into a different person who would do stuff that he would never do while being sober.

Edited by EvanG

Food prices are dictated by salary levels. After no deal brexit prices will fall in the uk. Or you’ll buy canadian spirit from Aldi. 

In that case I'll hang it out, don't think I can stomach all that chinese food!  If only because i dunno what to do with it :lol:

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think its because the one who got slaughtered pissed was the one everyone banded together to make look like a cunt before the nights over.  But thats the thing isn't it, thats proper drinkers drinking, drinking without it showing. 

You just build up a tolerance to the point where you only feel ok after 6 beers and a bottle of wine. 

You just build up a tolerance to the point where you only feel ok after 6 beers and a bottle of wine. 

I tend to drink quite slowly now, used to really shunt it down, still can when the occasion calls for it.  But like I'll be steady drinking all evening and by 12 I'll look and I've only done 8 or 9 pints.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

In that case I'll hang it out, don't think I can stomach all that chinese food!  If only because i dunno what to do with it :lol:

It’s not bad drinking food. Salty, sweet, spicy. It needs washing down with 6 beers really. 

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I tend to drink quite slowly now, used to really shunt it down, still can when the occasion calls for it.  But like I'll be steady drinking all evening and by 12 I'll look and I've only done 8 or 9 pints.

Seems fine it’s not a competition.

Everynight I have a few looseners then switch to wine and end with spirits or shots.