The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Get on the TsingTao mate fuckin love that stuff live off it when I visit China and HK paid about 40p a can in a little corner shop in Macau for it once 

I’m in HK so I’m getting what you can’t under the iron fist. Skol. 

Going to Bruce Lee’s statue tomorrow in the Garden of Stars. Did he drink? 

Tsingdao can 2.5 rmb. In Beijing, Yangjing beer was 2 and if you took the bottle back you got 1 rmb back. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah I got a dodgy picture somewhere on my HDD of me at the avenue of starts with the statue some random Chinese bloke stood next to me.

You can go visit his old house up in the hills it's been abandoned for yonks some rich dude brought it and just sorta left it ... Didn't have the bottle to go inside 

Just thought something to do before lunch. It’s swelteting so i just pic and out. Probably better at night. Then went to K11 for the aircon. That place has so much good stuff makes me feel my life is way below average. Got 6 cans of Tsingdao. It’s like water. 13 for 2. King’s Road is busy and hot as shit. I’m just dripping sweat downing cans in the flat. Also these Lays are Strawberry flavor. I thought they were prawn cocktail or tomato.  I gave cashier 50 and they gave me change for 500. Shit i’ll have spend at the snack shop before leaving. 

Edited by wasted

7 minutes ago, wasted said:

Explain to me how I do that. I’ve trying for litetally 10 years. I’ve got Dropshots.com. Then I post that link where?

I just take the link off the internet, go to that little insert other media tab down there, bung the address in and click post. 

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I went to Crete last year.

I was wondering where to go in Greece. Was going to go Istanbul first but it looks all fd up there. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I just take the link off the internet, go to that little insert other media tab down there, bung the address in and click post. 

Does it take ages to load? It just seems to post a link or doesnt work. But ill try again. 

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Mainland China. England. Wales. Hong Kong.

He gets around, Wasted, doesn't he?

I took July and August off with a no real plan. Manchester, Cheddar, Wales (gardeing job), back to Shanghai then flew to HK. There’s typhoon going on!

https://www.dropshots.com/Wasted12/date/2018-08-20/14:10:42

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wasted said:

I was wondering where to go in Greece. Was going to go Istanbul first but it looks all fd up there. 

Does it take ages to load? It just seems to post a link or doesnt work. But ill try again. 

Nah it loads pretty instantly.  And if you’ve got an iphone click the ‘click to choose files’ thing just about ‘Insert Other Media’ and you can pick a photo off your phone.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah it loads pretty instantly.  And if you’ve got an iphone click the ‘click to choose files’ thing just about ‘Insert Other Media’ and you can pick a photo off your phone.

I’m pretty good with media shit. I posted a link of dropshots. image.jpg.4e8a63a487ef44c128928c68d5dd1558.jpg

8 minutes ago, wasted said:

See I did once but dont know how to get another image off my phone. 

Insert other media

then? 

I’m drinking so technically this will become a hangover post. 

Then i just go 'insert image from url', having taken the image address from the pic, i think its got to be a jpeg, then you bung that in and click 'insert into post'. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Then i just go 'insert image from url', having taken the image address from the pic, i think its got to be a jpeg, then you bung that in and click 'insert into post'. 

When I do that the link goes pink and stops. 

C4970569-D7BE-44BB-BD1F-BC489C82D112.jpeg

Do I post that link? Or the url pf the page?

https://www.dropshots.com/Wasted12/date/2018-07-31/08:57:56

or that?

8 minutes ago, wasted said:

When I do that the link goes pink and stops. 

C4970569-D7BE-44BB-BD1F-BC489C82D112.jpeg

Do I post that link? Or the url pf the page?

https://www.dropshots.com/Wasted12/date/2018-07-31/08:57:56

or that?

I think there's something the matter with that link cuz it went pink on my one too, never seen that before.  But take a pic, any random fuckin' pic off google images, get the image address, bung it in there and hey presto, you're done. 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think there's something the matter with that link cuz it went pink on my one too, never seen that before.  But take a pic, any random fuckin' pic off google images, get the image address, bung it in there and hey presto, you're done. 

So it’s just dropshots fucking with me. But can you see the pic from the link. Can you see a pic of a blue Lada? 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

14358164_4.jpg

Well that worked. I got this. x_141042.jpeg

There you go!  Well played.  Ah Bruce, my fuckin' hero.  I try not to be a fuckin' arse-licky fanboy type but its difficult to restrain myself with the likes of him, he really was a bad motherfucker.  Lee I mean, not the slaphead.

Edited by Len Cnut

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

There you go!  Well played.  Ah Bruce, my fuckin' hero.  I try not to be a fuckin' arse-licky fanboy type but its difficult to restrain myself with the likes of him, he really was a bad motherfucker.

You just hold on the photo and copy the image from dropshots into the url link. 

Now I post pics of fast food I ate. Really affect political change. 

Edited by wasted

I can't believe I'm advising on computerey matters, I'm like the most useless cunt on computers, all I can do is download torrents and find footy streams.

6 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Might have to  nab a few Bruce Lee movies on Blu Ray just starting a bit of a collection 

You've only four to choose from anyway mate...4 and then The Game of Death, which he's hardly in though its still well worth it for that last 20 mins or so.