The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

You appear to have an in-built common sense switch that rescues you from that particular indignity, what i meant by listen to the fat man is just basically like, dont chase it, yknow? Where you are in your head reflects in your behaviour and if you're looking for something you'll come across like it.

• Like 1

Surely fate brings people together at the right time?

I suppose that's pretty much it yeah. Well apart from not believing in fate and all that.
Im at a point where every bad thing that's happened to me in my life has actually ended up improving my life.

Got to say that that's exactly how it's been for me too.

I suppose that's pretty much it yeah. Well apart from not believing in fate and all that.
Im at a point where every bad thing that's happened to me in my life has actually ended up improving my life.

FFS, Dazey, if you have at religious people for their bullshit, surely you'll show some consistency and mock the hell out of this fate thing, right? You do know that for every person who had horrible things turn out for the best, there's another for whom horrible things turned out horribly, right? :lol:

• Like 1

im in danger of becoming a miser like character here aren't i, or maybe McCoy (we're actually very similar)

"Fate." :jerkoff:

Yeah man...more like McCoy for his stubborn refusal to accept the fact that life doesn't really work like a romantic comedy from the 90s. Miser is just a straight up sociopath.

I see now we're an entire generation of men raised to be fucking sniveling pussies. The media and society wanted us to admire and aspire to be like Ross and Chandler and those guys were spineless, dickless whiners; totally pussy-whipped and pathetic. They vilified Joey, but dude....Joey got ALLLL the hot ass. We were supposed to find him repellent but in real life, girls WANT fucking Joey Tribianni and they look down on the Ross Gellars of the world like the mangina-sporting losers they are.

Fuck Ross. Be Joey.

• Like 1

FFS, Dazey, if you have at religious people for their bullshit, surely you'll show some consistency and mock the hell out of this fate thing, right? You do know that for every person who had horrible things turn out for the best, there's another for whom horrible things turned out horribly, right? :lol:

Dont say 'consistency', he'll whip himself up into a cake batter frenzy and eat us all :lol:

im in danger of becoming a miser like character here aren't i, or maybe McCoy (we're actually very similar)

Yeah man...more like McCoy for his stubborn refusal to accept the fact that life doesn't really work like a romantic comedy from the 90s. Miser is just a straight up sociopath.

I see now we're an entire generation of men raised to be fucking sniveling pussies. The media and society wanted us to admire and aspire to be like Ross and Chandler and those guys were spineless, dickless whiners; totally pussy-whipped and pathetic. They vilified Joey, but dude....Joey got ALLLL the hot ass. We were supposed to find him repellent but in real life, girls WANT fucking Joey Tribianni and they look down on the Ross Gellars of the world like the mangina-sporting losers they are.

Fuck Ross. Be Joey.

Or perhaps just dont watch Friends at all? :lol:

• Like 1

I already did say I didn't believe in fate didn't I? <_<

Fuck Ross. Be Joey.

I don't expect life to be like a romantic comedy from the 90's, and I have never watched an episode of Friends.

Nothing wrong with believing in fate, and don't think that I am seeing this girl as the answer or some final piece of the jigsaw - it could be a complete mess that we'll both regret.

Problem is that we won't know that until it happens.

This appears to be a reoccuring trait in people i get along with.

• Like 1

*good times!*

Proper relationship > all you fuck buddy fandom shaggers on here.

wat

So I had coffee with my friend with the jealous boyfriend yesterday. She didn't tell him she was meeting me. He found out. He freaked out. I probably won't be seeing her for a while. Awesome.

*good times!*

Proper relationship > all you fuck buddy fandom shaggers on here.

wat

So I had coffee with my friend with the jealous boyfriend yesterday. She didn't tell him she was meeting me. He found out. He freaked out. I probably won't be seeing her for a while. Awesome.

Did you slip it in first?