The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Girl from Mexico is trying to talk to me again, she accidentally tagged me in a photo of her and her new boyfriend a few weeks back and messaged me to apologise (conspiracy theories could abound about those circumstances but intuition tells me that it was just a mistake and she's trying to make reparations). She keeps asking how I am.

I haven't responded but part of me feels that laying out everything I went through when she abandoned and replaced me during what was probably the lowest period of my life could be a healthy act of catharsis. Another part of me knows the pain and grief that might cause and doesn't want to inflict that, but I don't think I could try and resume a friendship while pretending it didn't happen. Also, I don't want to be just another friend to her, not after I meant something else. Don't know what to do really.

Dude.

That SUCKS. That whole thing sucks so fucking much.

But just stay silent and avoid all contact from now on. Forever. She doesn't deserve to get to know "how you are." She chose to not be a part of your life and that's her loss. Let her live with the silence and not knowing. Let her wonder about you forever. Don't feed her ego by telling her how much she meant and how bad she hurt you. Expose all that pain and give her the thrill of knowing how great she is, and she gets to go back to her fucking boyfriend's arms and you sit there all alone and miserable? Fuck that!

You're an awesome guy and she fucking blew it. Her loss, not yours.

Nothing to celebrate yet, I just think that the ice is melting.

I'm a pretty serious person usually as my sense of humour is grossly inappropriate in some people's eyes and its best in a friendly banter situation where you can use brutal put downs on mates. I can't just open up and go bang this is my humour as some people have low tolerance and boundaries for sarcasm and black humour.

It is strange to do all of those bf/gf things but keeping things at arms length. Watching a movie sat next to each other, not her leaning into me is the strangest one.

Just be patient..

Hang it out, you'll crack the case sooner or later, you done the difficult bit (i.e. getting her on the sofa). I've never really noticed your sense of humour outside of a ripping the shit out of scousers context (in which it works very well :lol:).

Girl from Mexico is trying to talk to me again, she accidentally tagged me in a photo of her and her new boyfriend a few weeks back and messaged me to apologise (conspiracy theories could abound about those circumstances but intuition tells me that it was just a mistake and she's trying to make reparations). She keeps asking how I am.

I haven't responded but part of me feels that laying out everything I went through when she abandoned and replaced me during what was probably the lowest period of my life could be a healthy act of catharsis. Another part of me knows the pain and grief that might cause and doesn't want to inflict that, but I don't think I could try and resume a friendship while pretending it didn't happen. Also, I don't want to be just another friend to her, not after I meant something else. Don't know what to do really.

Start tagging her in random shit!

The Tinder girl was starting to hint that she wanted to be in a relationship, so I called it off with her last night. Looks like I'm not getting laid again in a while. Oh well.

RIP.

Nothing to celebrate yet, I just think that the ice is melting.

I'm a pretty serious person usually as my sense of humour is grossly inappropriate in some people's eyes and its best in a friendly banter situation where you can use brutal put downs on mates. I can't just open up and go bang this is my humour as some people have low tolerance and boundaries for sarcasm and black humour.

It is strange to do all of those bf/gf things but keeping things at arms length. Watching a movie sat next to each other, not her leaning into me is the strangest one.

Just be patient..

Hang it out, you'll crack the case sooner or later, you done the difficult bit (i.e. getting her on the sofa). I've never really noticed your sense of humour outside of a ripping the shit out of scousers context (in which it works very well :lol:).

No, my sense of humour is not really one for forums, too much hassle to write things rather than deliver a dry or sarcastic one liner right out of nowhere. The shock impact doesn't work when you have to write in a style to show you're being sarcastic.

Yesterday was just one of those days that you're sat relaxed and think 'I am so chilled in this moment that I would quite happily sit here all night', but alas that was not possible. When it's a mutual feeling that you've both said that you're completely relaxed and don't want to drive home, it is horrible to actually look at the time and admit defeat and you have to go.

The fact that you're feeling that way in and of itself is a positive sign right? Some folks know each other for years before it gets that way, don't buy into all that 'friend zone' bollocks :)

you think a 21 year old guy has a shot with a 25 year old woman?

Sure, as long as she still acts 21 or you don't act 21.

Of course...

If she likes the 21 year old, then age shouldn't be a problem...

Some girls like older men, then when they get older, they like something young.

I wonder what my success rate would be if I had as little shame as Snakes.

What a price to pay though! There is a thin line between Snakean licentiousness and finding yourself slurping other people's dregs in a boozer. It would only take a little time for you to find yourself eating a plate of Indian food that a tranny had sat on.

Guess I love

Yes it's love

Guess I love

Yes it's love

Guess it's love

Yes I love

Guess I love

Yes it's love

Yes it's love

Yes it's love

Yes it's love

I'm in love

But nobody

Asked me

That butt's

The cutest

Butt I have

Ever seen

But I can't

Love her

So to hell

With me

Fucking

Next girls

Still love

Kirsty!

Get 'dat poooozeee.

i wish.. Shes not someone i'm real interested in, but i kinda wanted to bone her..

Now theres this other girl... She used to work with my mom, shes a year younger than me... I've been working with her younger brother on a construction job, hes still in high school.. I wish there was a non awkward way of convincing him to hook me up with his sister.

Get 'dat poooozeee.

i wish.. Shes not someone i'm real interested in, but i kinda wanted to bone her..

Now theres this other girl... She used to work with my mom, shes a year younger than me... I've been working with her younger brother on a construction job, hes still in high school.. I wish there was a non awkward way of convincing him to hook me up with his sister.

Just say

"Dude, I like your sister"

and stop being a poonie about it.

• Like 1

I'm in love with a girl...

I met her in 2011, love at first sight sort of love, did nothing but saw this girl around, found out she had a bf.

I ended up working with her and her bf in a thing where there were no rules, no trading standards, if you got ripped off, you got ripped off, so you would implement every measure to try and not.

That was my 2012 basically, working with her and bf... I don't know why she kept me so close, just did, I was not complaining, though it was hard because I never had her, what she did give me/the caring/the creating wars searching for me if I ever went off the radar and how she would phone everyone/my friends/people she knew I knew all hunting for me making sure I was alright and caring for me (and this is while she had a bf) - it was pretty intense for me, all the feelings and being like her Mr. Smithers to my Mr. Burns from The Simpsons pretty much... Then things just blew up, around October, and I got tired of all the chores and the lethal attraction and the rumors that she like me that I only once ever! - asked her about.... And when I did, I got the weirdest coolest answer ever!

I was like 'people are telling me you like me' (and they were).

She said nothing, turned around because me and her were walking, looked me straight in the eye and smiled - I was not expecting that;

This was after one of our business wars too.

Anyway, around October 2013 it all blew up and got much too much, she dumped her bf and me too, and since he made moves to me in this business and wanted to cut her out and I couldn't do a thing about it, she just written me off with him, and when I was out of it, I was glad in the end as it all got too much.

Afterwards, I would run into him from time to time and we'd say hi, he'd ask about her...

Then October 7th this year/sometime like that, she called for me again, started looking for me (when it all blew up in 2013, I changed my number) - she'd phone my parents house, using her alias and claiming it was someone from work - the thing about that is - no one at work had her name/alias that she used and the second; no one from work has their number!

So anyway, I get told that a girl from work with her alias was phoning for me.

Since I knew who it was right off the bat, I was A: thrown off guard and my mind went back to that - but all of the bad stuff/the wars, so I was a little p'd off with the universe, sort of, but still, B: since it was her, I wished I was around to take the call... So I went to FB, only place I knew to contact her with out turning up at her house.... Asked her if she tried to contact me - nothing, no reply.

She then calls my parents house again, used a different name BUT! they remembered her voice so she explained some random b/s to make it not look so bate...

So on Halloween 2014, buying sweets for trick-o-treaters, I run into her in the supermarket... First thing she goes was 'Hi, I've been trying to get a hold of you' - I was like, I know, as I gave her my new number and told her where to find me. - not 5 minuets after she's all ringing my phone, we decided to meet, she was cool, so I got ready and I met her.

It wasn't long, was told we'd catch up, was cool, whatever, I didn't expect much, phoned her when I was there, she was kind of, not as friendly to me as she was that night but same ol' same ol' on the phone, I could tell by her voice... Her bf lets me in and I'm thinking (what, he's back in the picture)? - Went what I came for (but never caught up) and went home.

She... Woke me up the other day, but since it's 2014, I wasn't too fussed about what she had to say, like, sure, she needed something, but I wasn't about to break my back to get it sort of thing - I had txts from her when I was with that girl I'm seeing/fucking/having sex with, I forget what the txts were, just saying if I ever needed anything or something, tbh, I can't remember because I was put out by this other girl who I was warring with and hates this girl I'm in love with, just does... So all I can remember from that say is txts from her, war texts and warring with this other girl and sex from that girl I'm fucking! - ANYWAY - As I said, she woke me up this week, wasn't that fussed (I was put out by her bf being back on the scene).

Then last night as I got home from work, I found she finally accepted my add on FB (after once telling me off about adding her in 2013) she accepts my friend request on FB, I wrote something in this thread then made that Love Songs thread in MY World - and last night.. She phoned me, woke me up again, I called her back, she said it was okay, what she wanted was too late, but I wanted something so we met up.. Last night, she lets me in and into her room (which is a rare honor treat)- and we're catching up. I'm telling her of my life/plans, she's telling me of hers, all watching a movie with me telling me all about it and being the coolest girl in the universe.

We caught up. God I love that girl, but I only blurted it out once last year during one of our last wars with me her and her bf over things we were selling where there were no trading standards, just talks of gangsters and gangs and being affiliated with Roll Deep or some B/S like that...

I've got one thing to sort out and 1 thing to report to her today as I quickly see her for that thing I gotta/wanna do before I'm set for this week end having sex with that girl I have sex with.

But... My heart's not in it, with the sex girl, it's with the girl I love who I ran into on Halloween.

It was the best being at her house catching up and all of that. just hearing her voice, seeing her smile, the things that came out of her mouth about how I could go to uni and she can get me in her one/same one as her and I should and she can get me into her one and business, and she was great/perfect, all friendly, she is super cool too, phoning up people, like local shotters/drug dealers and letting them know that I was rolling with her, we had a smoke too.

Got home around midnight, waited for something, it said it was coming but didn't so I've got that to report, and feel asleep around 1:30/2am.

Woke up 7am... Had the best dream ever, about her. - In my dream she decided to take it upon her self to relocate and move in with me at my parents house.

Only at first it was like how we were, catching up, and in this dream she had loads of cars and one was her fave ad she took me in it, and we were hanging out with my family, parents/brother/sister, like she was all of sudden my shadow and when she said she decided to relocate to mine, I had a wife, and she got to meet my family, which in my dream, was a mish mash of my England family and my American family and more people in my family had my name in that dream, like my name was some sort of family name. - Anyway. it was just me and her again hanging out and catching up and relocating to mine... When I left her house in the real world, she was happy, I was happy... and that dream I just had about her, was one of the best dreams I ever had.

I love this girl.

Making my hot date tonight just... Something I really can't be arsed to do but will do since I already said I'd do it and this date spent like £137 on concert tickets... I forgot to tell you this girl I'm fucking's older and has money but...

I love -- (that girl's name) -- :( I do, I am in love with 'insert girl's name here'. I love her.

OH WELL!

At least I'm seeing her again and have stuff today to do with her real quick and stuff.... so, whatever, yay me.

I just feel so in love and wanna marry her and would if I could lol, weird.

It's totally weird.

Gangster B'/Black Barbie - my nicknames for her - but for real, I have likened her to lethal attraction, and, tbh, if I'm honest with myself; I am smitten.

Love at first sight from back then to right now, I am smitten.

It's just, wow. wars, love, money and shit. but when it works.... it's paradise, and last night, was too cool and, so was the dream. I swear in my head, that dream was an extension of lasts night catch up; nothing happened, we didn't fuck or kiss or anything, it's not like that, ut her sweet voice and her caring about me and her epic sexy self and everything and how she is when that bf isn't around, I mean, she said his name and referred to him as that and not as her bf... IDK, it's all weird, but I love her.

Welcome to Thornton Heath, South London, IDK. Just can't stop thinking about her.

Am glad she's aright/okay with me.

She got me singing this last year to myself in the shower and such when she put on Cloud 9 after one of our wars;

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1