The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

No offence but Snakes has got all the charm of a passport application :lol: And thats not a diss, he seems a giggle and a laugh as a lad but charm?!?! Noooooooooot really :lol:

I'm recalling the story of him going around tables and finishing off the dregs left over in the glasses and can't help but agree.

Hurry up and tie the knot!

One week today!

Don't hurry up ARQ, being engaged isn't as fantastic as it might seem.

Ha, I'm in no rush...though my parents are convinced he's going to propose wen we're in Paris, and are getting themselves suitably excited :rolleyes:

Oh, he can't ask you in Paris now, because then it won't be a surprise. I can see him picking up something from the ground and you shouting: Yes, I will :lol:

Hurry up and tie the knot!

One week today!

Don't hurry up ARQ, being engaged isn't as fantastic as it might seem.

Ha, I'm in no rush...though my parents are convinced he's going to propose wen we're in Paris, and are getting themselves suitably excited :rolleyes:

Oh, he can't ask you in Paris now, because then it won't be a surprise. I can see him picking up something from the ground and you shouting: Yes, I will :lol:

Never-Tie-Your-Shoelaces-In-Paris.jpg

For the record it was my idea to go to Paris because I want to go, it's not his big proposal plan like people seem to think :P

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1

ARQ has decided to propose to her boyfriend in Paris?

:lol: NO!

As long as you guys have been together, don't you already pretty much know if you are going to get married or not?

Yes, which is why we're not in any hurry about it :shrugs: we'll do it when we're ready, there's really no reason to rush into these things for no good reason.

As long as you guys have been together, don't you already pretty much know if you are going to get married or not?

Yes, which is why we're not in any hurry about it :shrugs: we'll do it when we're ready, there's really no reason to rush into these things for no good reason.

Then again you can put these things off indefinitely waiting for a good reason. Just get massively pissed and do it on a whim, always the best way.

So will you have the big weeping like-they-do-in-the-movies scene when he finally asks? Or will you guys just agree to set a date?

Then again you can put these things off indefinitely waiting for a good reason. Just get massively pissed and do it on a whim, always the best way.

Best way is to do what feels right. Depends on the couple I suppose. Maybe it's also about trust and a shared goal/interest.

You have no good reason to get married? :(

So will you have the big weeping like-they-do-in-the-movies scene when he finally asks? Or will you guys just agree to set a date?

I guess that's up to him :P

I'm in a silly girl mood and as such, I really miss my boyfriend...yes it's only been a week, but I want cuddles NAO -_-

Also, what does one do in a situation where a very close friend is pretty much avoiding me because his girlfriend is a jealous little cow who makes an argument out of every situation? It's like he makes excuses for why we can't hang out...I've known him 8 years, he's never been THAT busy...

I'm in a silly girl mood and as such, I really miss my boyfriend...yes it's only been a week, but I want cuddles NAO -_-

Also, what does one do in a situation where a very close friend is pretty much avoiding me because his girlfriend is a jealous little cow who makes an argument out of every situation? It's like he makes excuses for why we can't hang out...I've known him 8 years, he's never been THAT busy...

I have the same sort of thing going on except it's a jealous boyfriend. She's pretty much not allowed to hang out with me. I've just told her that she's gotta do what's best for her and her relationship, but that she shouldn't expect me to chase her around asking her to hang out when the answer is going to be no 90% of the time. We have breakfast together once a week for like 30 minutes these days. It's unfortunate but that's life.

Girl from Mexico is trying to talk to me again, she accidentally tagged me in a photo of her and her new boyfriend a few weeks back and messaged me to apologise (conspiracy theories could abound about those circumstances but intuition tells me that it was just a mistake and she's trying to make reparations). She keeps asking how I am.

I haven't responded but part of me feels that laying out everything I went through when she abandoned and replaced me during what was probably the lowest period of my life could be a healthy act of catharsis. Another part of me knows the pain and grief that might cause and doesn't want to inflict that, but I don't think I could try and resume a friendship while pretending it didn't happen. Also, I don't want to be just another friend to her, not after I meant something else. Don't know what to do really.