The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

*good times!*

Proper relationship > all you fuck buddy fandom shaggers on here.

wat

So I had coffee with my friend with the jealous boyfriend yesterday. She didn't tell him she was meeting me. He found out. He freaked out. I probably won't be seeing her for a while. Awesome.

Did you slip it in first?

I've never slipped anything of mine into anything of hers. :lol:

*good times!*

wat

So I had coffee with my friend with the jealous boyfriend yesterday. She didn't tell him she was meeting me. He found out. He freaked out. I probably won't be seeing her for a while. Awesome.

Did you slip it in first?

I've never slipped anything of mine into anything of hers. :lol:
It's never too late to resort to my patented "clubbing and dragging" method.

*good times!*

wat

I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that anymore. My wife used to get insanely jealous of everyone constantly. She'd been cheated on in the past so I was constantly having to deal with her fears. We've been able to talk it out over the years and it's finally not an issue anymore.

Jealous partners are a nuisance, especially when they expect friends of 5+ years to just be abandoned.

Some things do have to change between good friends when one enters a relationship. I'm fully in support of that. Like, it's probably not appropriate for just the two of us to go out and get hammered together and stay out until all hours anymore. And I can't just pop over to her apartment unannounced anymore. There is a certain level of respect for the changed terms. But it's been like 8 months and this dude still refuses to meet me, and from all accounts he throws a fit every time my name comes up. Grow up, man.

And what's funny is that this guy is a drop dead stunner. I know that doesn't carry as much weight for women as it does for men, but come on. I can't imagine this guy has had trouble attracting women ever in his life, and he's a basket case.

Oh, I do that all the time. I just don't want to with her. She's just a buddy to me. But I do like her a lot, so the situation is kinda balls.

Well, you can always try plan b. Find her and her boyfriend together and just whip it right out to establish dominance. Theoretically, he should run away intimidated and she should get to sucking because that's what comes natural to her. Theoretically. I haven't had use for plan b yet.
  • Like 2

I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that anymore. My wife used to get insanely jealous of everyone constantly. She'd been cheated on in the past so I was constantly having to deal with her fears. We've been able to talk it out over the years and it's finally not an issue anymore.

Word is this guy has been cheated on, so there's that.

Glad you and your wife are past it.

*good times!*

Is the wait finally over then? If so: yay, Chris, I'm happy for you :)

Jealous partners are a nuisance, especially when they expect friends of 5+ years to just be abandoned.

Some things do have to change between good friends when one enters a relationship. I'm fully in support of that. Like, it's probably not appropriate for just the two of us to go out and get hammered together and stay out until all hours anymore. And I can't just pop over to her apartment unannounced anymore. There is a certain level of respect for the changed terms. But it's been like 8 months and this dude still refuses to meet me, and from all accounts he throws a fit every time my name comes up. Grow up, man.

And what's funny is that this guy is a drop dead stunner. I know that doesn't carry as much weight for women as it does for men, but come on. I can't imagine this guy has had trouble attracting women ever in his life, and he's a basket case.

Probably not the best thing not to tell him. But if he freaks out every time he hears your name, I kind of get her. I don't get why he wouldn't want to see you, though. You know, keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer thing. (Not that you are the enemy, of course, but he seems to think that you are.) It sucks for all of you. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out soon, but it's probably safe to say this is a step back in the process of him accepting you as her friend.

Reverse the genders and I am in the exact same situation <_< 8 years of friendship and it seems he's now letting this paranoid little wench control him.

On a happier note, the boyfriend is making plans to move here around April/May and find our own place together ^_^

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1

Oh, I do that all the time. I just don't want to with her. She's just a buddy to me. But I do like her a lot, so the situation is kinda balls.

Well, you can always try plan b. Find her and her boyfriend together and just whip it right out to establish dominance. Theoretically, he should run away intimidated and she should get to sucking because that's what comes natural to her. Theoretically. I haven't had use for plan b yet.

:rofl-lol:

A nuisance? That's putting it kindly. Jealousy is one of the worst traits a person can display, particularly because it displays enormous weakness and insecurity. There's nothing more sexually off putting than insecurity. Do people not realise when they display jealousy toward someone else they're actually making themselves look more unattractive and the other 'potential' partner MORE attractive? It's literally the most counter productive emotion in existence. :lol:

A nuisance? That's putting it kindly. Jealousy is one of the worst traits a person can display, particularly because it displays enormous weakness and insecurity. There's nothing more sexually off putting than insecurity. Do people not realise when they display jealousy toward someone else they're actually making themselves look more unattractive and the other 'potential' partner MORE attractive? It's literally the most counter productive emotion in existence. :lol:

This.

I really can't tolerate jealousy; if my boyfriend is ever insecure about anything he knows he can talk to me about it, but acting out and making things difficult because of your own insecurities is just unacceptable, and any guy who tried that wouldn't last five minutes with me.

This.

I really can't tolerate jealousy; if my boyfriend is ever insecure about anything he knows he can talk to me about it, but acting out and making things difficult because of your own insecurities is just unacceptable, and any guy who tried that wouldn't last five minutes with me.

Things arent so black or white i would say . Can you honestly tell me you never felt jealous ?and never created some kind of issue in one of your relationships because of jealousy?I dont believe that .

Yes i agree, that if you have a good relationship you have to be able to talk about a insecurity you are feeling with your partner..and the other person needs to try to undertand the reason ....and both get to a conclusion that pleases both . Now you saying "any guy who tried that wouldnt last five minutes with me" just sounds a bit exagerated. Being a strong , secure person ...and in a relationship doesnt mean being inflexible to that level .

Still this talk started about jealousy when it comes to old friendships ...to me someone that becomes my boyfriend , accepts to become my boyfriend knowing who i am , and who i hang out with ....and likes me the way i am . Theres space , for friends and a romantic relationship ..and to me one is not more important than other .The person that wants to be in a romantic relationship knows that from the beggining .

Edited by love&hates

Reverse the genders and I am in the exact same situation <_< 8 years of friendship and it seems he's now letting this paranoid little wench control him.

On a happier note, the boyfriend is making plans to move here around April/May and find our own place together ^_^

I'm reading between the lines a bit, but I'm pretty sure my friend has agreed to reduce contact with me and to avoid being alone with me. Fuck that. I'm about to make it easy for her.

Congrats on the impending reunion and move.

I'm reading between the lines a bit, but I'm pretty sure my friend has agreed to reduce contact with me and to avoid being alone with me. Fuck that. I'm about to make it easy for her.

Congrats on the impending reunion and move.

That sucks, again I'm pretty sure he's doing a similar thing with me. We were texting the other day and might meet up tomorrow or next weekend, if he blows me off again with some excuse I've had enough.

And thank you ^_^ at least my own relationship is not a massive headache, ha!

I could give a f' about the money.

Keep the extra £15.00 I don't give a s'#t.

I'm not even fussed and am not gonna even add it to the debt you owe me.

Whatever you need, I don't care about that.

I'm just pissed that I tell you how I feel and I get this.

'T'f' You went from waking me up to nothing, not one word.

I don't care about the money!

Edited by Snake-Pit

I haven't been touched intimately since my birthday @ around 3/4am.

November the 20th.

November the 21st was when I finally told girl I was crazy about that I was crazy about her and :( last time I heard from her.

And was also the day I went with some next girl I like to see Guns II Roses again, only this time me and her just chilled by the venue talking and listening to the music outside; Was great :D

Edited by Snake-Pit

Update :D

She rang me today, after like the longest weekend ever.

I just saw her, and she admitted she never gave me the £15.00 which, was big of her/real sweet :) and so credit where credit's due...

I told her I didn't care about the £15.00/wasn't fussed.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Update :D

She rang me today, after like the longest weekend ever.

I just saw her, and she admitted she never gave me the £15.00 which, was big of her/real sweet :) and so credit where credit's due...

I told her I didn't care about the £15.00/wasn't fussed.

This is more exciting than Coronation Street, this. ''£15-gate''.