What are you eating?

inthisriver

I wouldn't mind ZoSoRose's bird's seafood as long it's not her 'gina. Been a couple of weeks since I've had a fisherman's basket.

My lady friend girl is making me seafood tonight fuck yeah

Is that an euphemism?

Fuckin' hell, look whoose in the eating thread again :lol: Whats the matter 4 chins, feeling peckish? :lol:
4 Chins were just the members of the Chinese family he killed and ate for lunch. :lol:
BAHAHAHAH :rofl-lol:

I was happy to find her gina had no seafood in it. she threw a dinner party- would eat that meal again, though 10/10

Deppe froedn mac n cheeae crab balls and tr o ut with veggies and shot

Woohooiooooooo

In that post out of a possible 15 I counted 5 that were actual real words :lol:

Either way it sounds delicious :lol:

was drunk lawlll

Chicken schnitzel, ratatouille, pork and chilli stir fry, lamb chops with lemon, rosemary and chili potato wedges, Thai beef curry, rice and given today some Jameson to wash it down.

Chocolate cheesecake topped with white chocolate mousse and homemade hazelnut ice cream for dessert.

4 skewers of kabob (went to one Iranian restaurant with family for lunch, then another one with friends for dinner).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, kabob?

EDIT: Just realised it was you that posted not some septic. :lol:

Edited by Johnny Drama

I've had a frozen pizza and some frozen onion rings.

I can't stand the onion rings which are real pieces of hooped round onions in them. Like a piece of onion covered in batter. But I like the frozen ones which have mushed up onions. Bet your glad to know that eh.

My deepest darkest secret is that I really love biscuits. Far more than the average person, I'm told.

My husband is known to hide the biscuit barrel on the top shelf of the cupboard so I can't reach. :(

I love biscuits. Can't think of a situation where they'd be inappropriate.

My deepest darkest secret is that I really love biscuits. Far more than the average person, I'm told.

My husband is known to hide the biscuit barrel on the top shelf of the cupboard so I can't reach. :(

I love biscuits. Can't think of a situation where they'd be inappropriate.

I nailed a packet of Jammy Dodgers today. They had cream in aswell as jam. They're in my top 3 all time biscuits.

1. Foxes Cream Crunch

2. Jammy Dodgers

3. Digestive

Having just typed it out its just occurred to me what a weird name for a biscuit that is. Digestive :lol:

Good work Spunko. Proud of you.

I like the most:

1. Chocolate HobNobs.

2. Fig rolls.

3. Wagon wheels.

But will shove anything into my mouth as long as it's biscuity.

This time next year I will look like I'm on a waiting list for a gastric bypass, all because of biscuits.

A word of caution: a 'biscuit' means something very different for yanks. It means a sort of scone like object. I was confused about Guns N' Roses's description of their formative period when they described eating 'biscuits and gravy', thinking they were pouring a jug of bisto granules over a pack of jammy dodgers!

• Like 1

A word of caution: a 'biscuit' means something very different for yanks. It means a sort of scone like object. I was confused about Guns N' Roses's description of their formative period when they described eating 'biscuits and gravy', thinking they were pouring a jug of bisto granules over a pack of jammy dodgers!

:lol: yeah I read that quote too I had a book years ago gnr in their own words and one off them said something like "we were so poor we used to combine all our money and we could usually get about a dollar fifty which was enough to get biscuits and gravy at dennys" I was thinking that these guys must be fucking savages to do that to a biscuit.

:lol: yeah I read that quote too I had a book years ago gnr in their own words and one off them said something like "we were so poor we used to combine all our money and we could usually get about a dollar fifty which was enough to get biscuits and gravy at dennys" I was thinking that these guys must be fucking savages to do that to a biscuit.

So in America, a biscuit is scone-like? So more dumpling-esque then? As I'm not entirely comfortable with pouring gravy over a scone either. Thanks for clearing that up Dies.

Anyone else a Party Rings fan? Not enough parties provide Party Rings these days.

American biscuit on the left,

640px-BiscuitsAmerican%26British.png

I did not know any of this but until a few years ago on this very forum. It was an American secret. As I said, I literally lived under the impression that Slash was reaching for his jug of gravy and dousing his hobnobs. It is not really an Americanism you see talked about much, is it?