Paradise City. Top 10 of All Time or No?

Is Paradise City One of your top 10 songs of all time?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, I do put Novemver Rain and Estranged in my top 10, but Paradise City doesn't do anything special musically. It's a fun song in my opinion, great to listen to, but not really a song that does anything great. It's just fun to have on a playlist.

Obviously that's just my opinion, how we judge and perceive songs is completely different from one another. So someone else's top 10 list might not have the same criteria that mine will. It's all subjective.

Merry Xmas to all. I voted yes but I guess it's more due to what the song represents to me....more of a time. And in that time it was awesome......looking at a broader spectrum- is it a top 5 song let alone top 5 Guns song?- I change my vote to a no. Still a kick ass song though.....wish Axl would put it back in main set like the old days.

It is the ultimate GNR rocker, show closer.

I think that You Could Be Mine would've worked better as a show closer. Now that I think of it, awesome opener too, probably.

Edited by EvH

Absolutely not, the studio version of this song kinda sucks really. I could maybe go with top 10 live songs.

You may want to get your hearing checked. Studio version is perfection.

For me, this song is definitely in my top 10 of all time, along with November Rain, Estranged, and Sweet Child O' Mine.