KK's Man Cave Thread

Ace Nova

I would fucking dominate this thread tonight. Let's put it this way. She's upstairs I'm downstairs. I said that i (as in me) smell like angel shit. Best we leave it at that.

So I guess you're eating her out?

It could be that way but I've bought some wonderful presents. Perfume costs 60 quid though

• Like 1

I would fucking dominate this thread tonight. Let's put it this way. She's upstairs I'm downstairs. I said that i (as in me) smell like angel shit. Best we leave it at that.

So I guess you're eating her out?

It could be that way but I've bought some wonderful presents. Perfume costs 60 quid though

Nice. Well done.

My apartamen is a mancave and it sucks

I miss my stupid cunt woman

Hope she is having a miserable day too

No you don't.

This is the man cave, bro....f her and her intentions. Get yourself a drink....we'll call the strippers later on.....;)

Im all happy again! i had a few drinks of bourbon

ANyways my man cave is ideal with-

Guitars

Amps

Recorsding things

Compuater

Xbone

Television

Detroait Red Wings and Lions things

ROck n roll things

A feew figures

A nice liquor collectiong

Cigars

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

Bout to smoke some Christmas ganj, knock a couple of rounds out in League of Legends, maybe sip a little of my parents wine, and call it a night

Been smoking that Christmas ganj since.... ?? yesterday/Chirstmas eve, I wanna say: 2pm Xmas eve, but don't quote me, and I gifted half of it away too. £70 Qtr of fat buds, it's on point and banging, for £70, it's 'the good stuff'. (Going rate for Cro' is £60 a Qtr, but sometimes it's more, depending on how nice the stuff is/with trusted dealers).

Edited by Snake-Pit

It smells in here.

:lol:

I told the guys "no eating tail" while in the cave.

Need some Febreeze to get the fish smell out.

j/k :P

You're terrible. Good thread though. Let's see...

My gentleman issue is a sensitive one. Some chick told me having posters on my wall is "immature". Wtf? I have many pictures hanged on my walls with frames and shit. Proper art one might call it.

But my Jimi poster? fuck you lady. :max:

• Like 1

It smells in here.

:lol:

I told the guys "no eating tail" while in the cave.

Need some Febreeze to get the fish smell out.

j/k :P

You're terrible. Good thread though. Let's see...

My gentleman issue is a sensitive one. Some chick told me having posters on my wall is "immature". Wtf? I have many pictures hanged on my walls with frames and shit. Proper art one might call it.

But my Jimi poster? fuck you lady. :max:

If a chick tells you she doesn't like your posters, the first thing she will do (if you ever become an item) is take them down. The beginning of the end. If I were you, I'd set her straight from the beginning.....and if she doesn't like it....well, I guess you could always be friends.

Posters are awesome....I need to get some for my place.

And on a side note, I guess I should go back and edit my post....it was crass, especially if a female read it (although they were warned.. :lol: ).....it was 100% tongue-in-cheek.

Bout to smoke some Christmas ganj, knock a couple of rounds out in League of Legends, maybe sip a little of my parents wine, and call it a night

Been smoking that Christmas ganj since.... ?? yesterday/Chirstmas eve, I wanna say: 2pm Xmas eve, but don't quote me, and I gifted half of it away too. £70 Qtr of fat buds, it's on point and banging, for £70, it's 'the good stuff'. (Going rate for Cro' is £60 a Qtr, but sometimes it's more, depending on how nice the stuff is/with trusted dealers).
Bullshit. I'll pay £70 euro's for a Q.

How much is that in real money

No, posters really aren't awesome.

I think depending on the poster and how well they're taken care of makes a difference.

I have a couple of hand pressed posters in my house that are properly framed, and I think they look nice.

Posters look like shit if you have like, twenty of them in one room stuck up to the wall with thumbtacks and scotch tape. Especially if they're your run of the mill 'Johnny Cash flipping off the camera man/Bob Marley smoking a blunt' type of poster.

Then I just assume you're a dirty college sophmore with no self identity

Edited by LiveFromNormal

So a man cave is a place where guys can act like kids, be obnoxious and where they will go down on women...and this is presented as a great idea by men and not devised by clever women who benefit more from the arrangement?

ssshh

• Like 1