Happy birthday AXL!

did anyone see this (sorry if repost) ?

B9HqvcMCUAAB5uB.jpg

That is Duff, Axl and Izzy celebrating Axl's birthday?

yes that is absolutely axl

That is not Axl, he isn't taller than Duff.

i dont think anyone would be dumb enough to honestly think thats axl

dude has white beard for musics sake

The white beard is acceptable. Being in a studio is the proof that it's not really Axl.

Awesome! :lol:

I hear Axl is very nice when it comes to doing something thoughtful for people's birthdays and celebrations.

But since he gets a bunch of people wishing him happy b day and he stays quiet most of the year it kind of makes him look bad.

Like Slash can take the time to say something on his page, but Axl never does.

If anyone calls me dumb for saying that then I agree. Haha I just found it interesting how everyone (friend or foe, family, and ex) reaches out to Axl on his birthday.

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

BBF didn't wish him a happy birthday? Lol... Why? I mean.... Dude's not a good boss but he got you enployed for what? Almost 10 years... You use "of Guns N' Roses" in every oportunity you can, have some decency. Freakin' Slash wished him a happy birthday. But then again, Axl is lower than any of 'em so... Ha

Slash is better than the new one.

BBF didn't wish him a happy birthday? Lol... Why? I mean.... Dude's not a good boss but he got you enployed for what? Almost 10 years... You use "of Guns N' Roses" in every oportunity you can, have some decency. Freakin' Slash wished him a happy birthday. But then again, Axl is lower than any of 'em so... Ha

Slash is better than the new one.

Maybe Bubble or whatever sent him an autograph.

I hear Axl is very nice when it comes to doing something thoughtful for people's birthdays and celebrations.

But since he gets a bunch of people wishing him happy b day and he stays quiet most of the year it kind of makes him look bad.

Like Slash can take the time to say something on his page, but Axl never does.

If anyone calls me dumb for saying that then I agree. Haha I just found it interesting how everyone (friend or foe, family, and ex) reaches out to Axl on his birthday.

You're dumb!! Just kidding, wanted to be the first to say it that's all. :P

It's annoying that Axl never tweets personally to anyone, unless someone on here can say they have had replies. I know he likely gets more than he can read but anything he tweets is to do with news events, thanking everyone for birthday wishes/attending concerts etc.

Would be nice if he even favourited tweets he reads, at least you'd know he is reading some & responding.

Nevertheless that's Axl, welcome AxlJacksonRose to the forum. :headbang:

• Like 2

lol i thought the "thank you @slash" tweet was legit :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Me too. I went right to Axl's twitter page as soon as I read it. Turns out he was just thinking everyone in general.

Gotta say, I would've have at least laughed if he said "... Except Slash"

• Like 1