[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

This is exciting! Axl tweeting in the middle of the night again, he must be in South America already, things are going to get crazy!!! Believe guys!! Haha

It was 6am in Argentina when Axl tweeted that.

The phone notification woke me up.

Thanks Axl! Hope you had an amazing breakfast with café con leche and medialunas :)

if you have any doubts you should listen to Vorterix radio.

• Like 1

thank you for the link,

a little more of it:

LVW: Today as you get along with Duff and Slash?

GC: I have a great relationship with Duff, we played in the last days together. With Slash too, but spends much of his time touring. We get along great.

LVW: And with Axl?

GC: I have no relationship with him. When we were together in the band had many things in common, but I have to say that we were very close. For example did not go out to eat together.

LVW: Can reassemble the historical formation of Guns N'Roses?

GC: I do not think so. Axl has its own Guns and tours worldwide. I think he has a goal post in the future and not the past.

This is exciting! Axl tweeting in the middle of the night again, he must be in South America already, things are going to get crazy!!! Believe guys!! Haha

It was 6am in Argentina when Axl tweeted that.

The phone notification woke me up.

Thanks Axl! Hope you had an amazing breakfast with café con leche and medialunas :)

if you have any doubts you should listen to Vorterix radio.

Doubts about what? :shrugs:

I think it's suppose to be "I have to say we were not very close...we wouldn't go out to eat together or anything."

And "I think he has his goals set for the future, not the past"

The translation is correct. Axl is so rich that he now has his own set of goal posts on his lawn so he can play football with Team Brazil whenever he wants.

• Like 2

LVW: How is your relationship with Duff and Slash nowadays?

GC: I have a great relationship with Duff, we've played together recently. With Slash too but he spends most of his time touring. We get along very well.

LVW: And with Axl?

GC: I don't have a relationship with him. When were together in the band we used to have a lot of things in common but I have to say we werent very close. We didnt go out to have dinner together.

LVW: Is there a chance for the old GN'R line-up to reunite?

GC: I don't think so. Axl has his own GN'R and he tours with them around the world. His goals are set in the future not in the past.

http://tn.com.ar/musica/hablamos-con/gilby-clarke-sobre-gun-n-roses-axl-tiene-su-objetivo-puesto-en-el-futuro-y-no-en-el-pasado_575016

Can't believe this thread is still open.

People still want to discuss it, so why not leave open?

I understand that but it's only going to lead to disappointment.

Discussion is all we have at certain points in GN'R history.

Can't believe this thread is still open.

People still want to discuss it, so why not leave open?

I understand that but it's only going to lead to disappointment.

Discussion is all we have at certain points in GN'R history.

True.

This is great fun... "will he won't he" stuff with Axl pretty much always ends on the "won't he" side, but sure what's the harm in talking up March 7th?

You couldn't really take the whole GNR thing seriously any more anyway.

Plus, even if Axl wanted to do this, where would it leave Myles? Once Axl was on that stage with Slash, the fans would accept nothing less than the guy staying there for the rest of the night.

Edited by Intercourse

Plus, even if Axl wanted to do this, where would it leave Myles? Once Axl was on that stage with Slash, the fans would accept nothing less than the guy staying there for the rest of the night.

Not that it's going to happen, but Axl could come to the stage when they do Paradise City.

I had a dream last night, I was in Argentina and went to Slash's show, when the show started I saw Axl and Izzy together and I cried, then i saw Slash and Duff, all of them together on one stage, I dint see Steven lol, It was just a dream but man it was amazing, but when they were going to start Sweet Child, Ashba came out of nowhere and started to mess up, the crowd was booing him, I know it will never happen in real life, but really if those 5 guys come together and even just do ONE SHOW, it will be the best thing in this world, I wish my dream never ended cause really man it was amazing

I solved the mystery: Slash is the one who started the rumor, in order to get more ticket sales for his show in Argentina.

Hmmm... that's quite possible ... but, I would say he (or some of his fans) started this rumor for Axl to be bashed when people realize it didn't happen.

Edited by GUNNER PT

I had a dream last night, I was in Argentina and went to Slash's show, when the show started I saw Axl and Izzy together and I cried, then i saw Slash and Duff, all of them together on one stage, I dint see Steven lol, It was just a dream but man it was amazing, but when they were going to start Sweet Child, Ashba came out of nowhere and started to mess up, the crowd was booing him, I know it will never happen in real life, but really if those 5 guys come together and even just do ONE SHOW, it will be the best thing in this world, I wish my dream never ended cause really man it was amazing

The best thing in this world for you would be to see Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Ashba???

I solved the mystery: Slash is the one who started the rumor, in order to get more ticket sales for his show in Argentina.

Hmmm... that's quite possible ... but, I would say he (or some of his fans) started this rumor for Axl to be bashed when people realize it didn't happen.

I guess Slash has better things to do rather than starting stupid rumors, IF he started it then he would have more things to support it like tweeting things about AXL like how they had fun in 1993 in Argentina or other things related to Axl hinting a reunion, but he dint, so dont assume things

The best thing in this world for you would be to see Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Ashba???

and STEVEN, not Ashba lol

I guess Slash has better things to do rather than starting stupid rumors, IF he started it then he would have more things to support it like tweeting things about AXL like how they had fun in 1993 in Argentina or other things related to Axl hinting a reunion, but he dint, so dont assume things

So ... you're trying to say that it was some of his fans? :awesomeface: