What will happen IF

Słash

1. Slash is murdered and Beta hides the body. A 3 hour meeting covers all the loose ends.

2. Security beats the shit out of those 20 people and ask them to leave the show while forcing them to chant "Axl doesn't love Slash, Slash is a cancer *LOVED!".

3. Beta opens the door again and says: "really?" shrugs and starts to write a note for Axl to send his lawyers the morning after.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

You ever see The Parent Trap?

Ok, reimagine it, but 50 years later. The two girls are now Patti & Selma from the Simpsons. The two parents are in their late 80s, fat, senile, drooling and barely able to maintain bladder control.

But all the plot elements play out the same way. The 'kids' still try to get the parents, who don't even remember who the fuck they are anymore, together and think it's gonna give them a happy ending.

It's sad, creepy and disgusting. It's being a Guns N' Roses fan.

• Like 1

What will happen IF

1). Someone locks Axl and Slash in a room alone

Two people are seriously injured: the 1st is Slash, and the 2nd is the person who locked them in the room.

2). 20 people in the front of Axl's show carry posters saying "AXL LOVES SLASH"

Twenty people are seriously injured.

3). Slash dresses like Ashba and goes to Axl's house

I'll wait for Scott Weiland to confirm this actually happened.

Edited by Axl4Prez2004

What will happen IF

1. I've always had this fantasy of the ex-gunners planning an intervention kinda thing, misleading Axl and Slash into the same plane, then leaving the two of them alone, plane takes off and bang! :drool:

Now, seriously, I think they would talk and fix the whole crap. I have faith on them :)

2. Their posters would be set on fire.

3. Slash already dressed like Buckethead, lol....

I don't think Slash will try that again, even though he's got guts after trying to enter the Vegas show, he just had bad luck! And I remember Slash saying it's weird he's never bumped into Axl anywhere in Los Angeles, so I guess effectively avoids him and makes sure he doesn't go to the same places than Slash. Sucks too much :(

Imagine if instead of Duff, Axl had met with Slash at that hotel in 2010. I think they would have fixed all his problems, and maybe he would have joined him for a gig.

If Axl didnt meet by pure luck with Duff that day, i really doubt they would have mendend fences

Edited by GNRfanMILO

Nah, Duff is different.... Duff is the coolest guy, he always shown much more patience to treat Axl than Slash did.... Maybe that encounter was by chance but Axl knows Duff is more forgiving and flexible than Slash. And Duff was determined to get close to Axl, otherwise he wouldnt have confronted the stupid entourage who wanted to stop him.

Slash wouldn't have joined the NuGuns to play some songs... he considers himself in the same level of stardom than Axl and I really doubt he'd do that.... I dunno.... Slash has become a rock icon too, a guitar legend or guitar hero so he will not put himself under Axl.

One thing is to make ammends and another thing is to work together. While I think they can talk to each other and fix some stuff, I'm not sure they can work together again. Slash has no patience and Axl needs all the patience in the world.

Nothing

Exactly this.

I truly believe that if Axl somehow ended up locked in a room with Slash, he would completely ignore Slash until he either died or was let out.

This.

And if by some miracle they actually did talk, I don't think it would lead to their working together again. They've both kinda made it clear that they're not interested in doing that.

1. Axl would likely ignore slash and not even acknowledge he's in the room with him. If Slash got too annoying Axl would punch him repeated until either he stopped talking or was unable to continue talking.

2. 20 people would be violently removed by security.

3. Beta wouldn't let him in and security would violently remove him or have him arrested for trespassing. Axl wouldn't even know until after Team Brazil had a 3 hour meeting to discuss new security measures on Axl's property. Do you really think AXL would be the one to answer his door?

Nah, Duff is different.... Duff is the coolest guy, he always shown much more patience to treat Axl than Slash did.... Maybe that encounter was by chance but Axl knows Duff is more forgiving and flexible than Slash. And Duff was determined to get close to Axl, otherwise he wouldnt have confronted the stupid entourage who wanted to stop him.

Yeah, Duff's got a totally different personality and a different relationship with Axl, and he always has. In his book he mentioned that he and Axl had very deep conversations and it seemed as though he understood that something in Axl's brain was out of his control - and even during UYI it seemed as though Duff talked Axl down from the roof at least a few times. He left the band amicably, or as amicably as possible. Remember that forum interview that Axl did in, 2008, 2007 or so? He said that Duff was the one member of the old group with whom he'd be willing to work again...and they hadn't reconciled or met up again at that point. Duff's really laid back, seems to really try to understand where people are coming from, and has a lot of his own stuff going on, and that seems to work for this particular friendship.

What will happen IF

1/ Axl will eat Slash

2/ Axl will eat the posters

3/ Axl will eat Slash, and Ashba's swag.

• Like 2

What will happen IF

thanks for the joke man

i was bored and I read #3 and I couldnt stop laughing hahahaha

As far as I know from reading Duffs book, he left Guns on good terms when he went out for dinner with Axl in LA after he recovered from his pancreas exploding. I could be wrong about that though...

They would hug and make up and then makes the best album ever... ;)

In the unlikely event that Axl was manoeuvred into such a meeting he would revolt the 2nd he found out he was tricked and it wouldn't work. That meeting needs to happen by Slash asking to meet with him, or Axl doing likewise and the final way would be a similar scenario to how Duff reconnected with Axl.

But once again, we're a long, long way from anything like that happening.

Edited by Tom2112

I think the possibility of Slash and Axl talking is better than ever but it wouldn't lead to a reunion. It's just when a decade went by of resenting each other and whatever else was going on between them (via lawyers and mutual friends) didn't help matters. Other bands have had worse feuds but it's only because we know why they feuded. In this case we know little.

I think the possibility of Slash and Axl talking is better than ever but it wouldn't lead to a reunion. It's just when a decade went by of resenting each other and whatever else was going on between them (via lawyers and mutual friends) didn't help matters. Other bands have had worse feuds but it's only because we know why they feuded. In this case we know little.

Slash ate some of Axl's deli tray.