The Funny Thread

downzy

Guy walks into a bar with 50 blondes in, he goes 'so, who wants to hear a blonde joke?' So this one blonde girl turns to him and goes 'hi, I'm Christy, I'm southern area shot put champion...see her over there? Thats Marie, she's the womans wrestling champion...see the girl in the booth over there? That Sarah, she's a Wing Chun teacher, well versed in 8 other martial arts...in fact, all fifty of us are top ranking athlete and sportswomen from across the globe...so tell me, do you still wanna tell your blonde joke?'

Guy turns to her and say 'Nah, best not, i don't feel like explaining it 50 times'.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

I went to the shop with my wife the other day and saw some smoking hot 18 year olds. I joked "hey babe I bet you wish you still had legs like that?"

She started bawling, everyone was looking at us weird as I pushed her up the ramp.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 3

Here's a Catholic joke.

A man knocks on the door of a Benedictine abbey. A monk answers the door and the man asks "if I give you £10, will you pray the rosary so God gives me a Lamborghini?" The monk asks him "what's a Lamborghini?" The man responds "oh never mind", and walks to the Fransiscans.

He asks the Franciscan friar; "if I give you £10, will you pray the rosary so God gives me a Lamborghini?". The friar asks him "what's a Lamborghini?" The man responds "oh don't worry about it", and continues his journey to the Jesuits.

Our friend asks a Jesuit "if I give you £10, will you pray the rosary so God gives me a Lamborghini?". The Jesuit asks him "what's a rosary?"

• Like 1

I've got another catholic joke while we're on the subject.

A catholic priest and young boy walks through the dark and deep woods. The boy says "I'm scared, these woods are creepy" The priest answers "How do you think I feel? I have to walk back all by myself".

How do you know that your sisters on her period?

Because dads dick taste like blood.

Daddy. I want to go to horse riding school

Hmm, sure, But only if you suck my dick

Um, ok I guess.

Dad, your dick taste like poop.

Well, your brother really wanted a new skateboard.

Sister to her brother while having sex

Wow, you're better than dad!

I know, mom said the same.

Guy calls his boss

- Hey, I can't come to work today. I'm sick

- Really? How sick are you then?

- Well I'm at home having sex with my sister, how sick is that?

Let's change subjects now. Incest is getting stale don't you think?

Little Jimmy with amelia asks his mother if he can eat some cookies

"Of course Jimmy, the cookie jar is on the shelf above the fridge. Take as many as you want" Mommy snickered.

- But mom, I have no arms!

- No arms. No cookies

What's the best thing with Alzheimers disease?

- Getting new friends everyday!

There's this woman whose husband is in the army. They almost never get to see each other so she's starting to miss certain things. She goes to the local sex store. Since she's new to this world she asks the clerk for some help. He shows her a glass dildo and tell her about how slippery it can het, but if it breaks, it breaks so to say. He showed her a plastic and told her about the vibrations but that it needed to be charged every so often. She wasn't happy with that one either. After a while she saw a wooden box and asked what was in it. "Oh, that one, that's a magic dildo but it's very expensive" A magic dildo sounded very intruiging so she asked him how it worked. Well. You just say "Magic vibrator" and then the place you want "vibrated". That sounded great the woman thought so she bought it.

On her way home she was so excited so she just had to try it out. Since she was driving she figured to be careful and said "Magic vibrator my shoulders" It worked and oh what a massage it was. She just couldn't resist so she screamed "magic vibrator my pussy" and it worked once again now even stronger, it seemed it was not only voice controlled but the loued she said it the more it felt. It stimulated her in ways she had never felt. She closed her eyes and came. What she didn't see was the car in front of which she crashed right into. No injuries but the 2 cars got wrecked.

The police showed up minutes later and asked how in the hell she could have crashed into the car in front of her. The woman was embarrassed but told the police man the story about her husband and the magic dildo.

The police laughed at her explanation. "Yeah right, you're coming with us to the station, Magic dildo? My ass!"

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Mr Singh walked into a bank in Central London and asks for the loan officer.
He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.
The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the Mr Singh hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank.
Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.
An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the man returns, repays the £5, 000 and the interest, which comes to £15. 41.
The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled sir. While you were away on business, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire! What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow £5, 000?"

Mr Singh replied, "Where else in Central London can I park my car for two weeks for £15?

10915240_364180310428314_320889372834282

• Like 1