The "NanaLala" parts on Chinese

I love If The World and the footage of the Japanese shows where he shakes those marracas (sp) while na na naing I can watch over and over. He looked great in those shows, pity the footage isn't better.

PS - notice my profile pic from those shows?

Edited by rock4eva

The nanana on Catcher is one of the highlights of the song imo. On Better it's great specially when it keeps going on the background for the "if I were you I'd manage to...". On the ITW it's just :shrugs: . I wouldn't mind if he does it again on the new album, as long as it's not all over it

It's strange how old GnR albums never had these... Things... Whatever they are called, but on CD Better, ITW, CITR, Scraped, Riad, IRS, and Madagascar all have it...That's half the songs.

The intro to Scraped is just awful... IMO it would be a good song if it didn't open with Axl making strange noises.... IRS would be better without it in the intro too. Riad needs it most of all, The song would be empty without Axl's screams. Madagascar the long "oh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" is good, but I can't help but wonder if Axl just did that because he couldn't come up with lyrics.

On Catcher it seems like it's the delerious mind set of the HCS suffer.

Overall it makes me think of The Beatles or MJ.

That's what makes it fit on CITR.

Edited by liers

Something that I think was odd on CD, was the singing melodies with no lyrics at all. In Better, If The World and Catcher.

It was the first time Axl used this sing along thing on a song.

Do you like it?

Plenty of them on appetite. Nothing's changed

I have nothing against those "na na na" parts. I just hope that there's none of that on the next album. Every album should have their own "thing", and Chinese Democracy is the GNR album with "na na na" parts and strange intros to songs. The next album should have it's own thing.

Well, the next album is supposed to be the other half of Chinese Democracy, so there will probably be more strange intros and the "na na" melodies.....

I have nothing against those "na na na" parts. I just hope that there's none of that on the next album. Every album should have their own "thing", and Chinese Democracy is the GNR album with "na na na" parts and strange intros to songs. The next album should have it's own thing.

Well, the next album is supposed to be the other half of Chinese Democracy, so there will probably be more strange intros and the "na na" melodies.....

Then again even Use Your Illusion 1&2 don't exactly sound the same.

I read a review of CD at the time where the reviewer said that it took that much time to release CD and Axl couldn't come up with decent lyrics for those parts. I don't feel that way as I actually find those parts a nice break from the often heavy lyrics.