Cat ownership

Gracii Guns

Thank you, everybody, for your feedback and advice. My husband's gotten cold feet on the idea, but I've told him that you all say we should get one. We're still discussing it, and I've really warmed to the idea due to reading this thread.

You told him a bunch of people on a GNR forum said you should do it and he's still not on board? What's his problem?

• Like 1

Thank you, everybody, for your feedback and advice. My husband's gotten cold feet on the idea, but I've told him that you all say we should get one. We're still discussing it, and I've really warmed to the idea due to reading this thread.

You told him a bunch of people on a GNR forum said you should do it and he's still not on board? What's his problem?

My guess is Gracii didn't tell him that this advice came from a Gold level supporter.

• Like 1

My guess is Gracii didn't tell him that this advice came from a Gold level supporter.

Just explained to him what Gold level support cost. He wasn't impressed. :(

I've been showing him all the cute kitten videos in this thread and making my special kitten eyes at him. I think he'll come round.

Big question which I forgot to ask, we have a hamster. We only let her run around when she's in her ball. Is she at risk in her cage?

Just explained to him what Gold level support cost. He wasn't impressed. :(

I've been showing him all the cute kitten videos in this thread and making my special kitten eyes at him. I think he'll come round.

Big question which I forgot to ask, we have a hamster. We only let her run around when she's in her ball. Is she at risk in her cage?

I had a hamster who got out of his cage and ran across the living room floor while our 4 cats just stared at him, baffled :lol:
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Beautiful cats! I feed a cat outside my house that looks just like that gray long haired cat. There are so many homeless cats by my house that my neighbor and I feed. She even got them fixed so there won't be anymore kittens, but somehow every 6 months or so more cats show up. It saddens me to see such beautiful cats without a home.

My daughter recently got herself a new little 3 month old kitten. She always has a male and female older cats. Well, he's a wild one. They named him Rocket, and he fits that name perfectly. Anyway, she has to give him away now because he's too wild and is scratching my granddaughter.

I would take him, but I have a 15 year old male and a 10 year old female that would just freak out if I brought a kitten into the house. I feel bad, but I don't know what to do?

I do try to calm him down when I watch my granddaughter, but sometimes he is just too wild. We are hoping after he gets fixed next month, he'll quiet down, but I'm not so sure. I really hate to see him good. he's so cute. he's an orange tabby with blue eyes. I'm trying to get her to keep him, but not so sure it'll work. We have to put my granddaughter first. This whole thing sucks.

Your cats are gorgeous Ron :)

My boy was ill the other day so I had to take him to work with me, I think he ate something daft because after some pain relief and anti-emetics he was much better and has been fine since. We've got an adorable stray in the practice at the moment who I've been warned not to bring home :P We'll see