Dizzy Reed Talks Next Guns N’ Roses Album - Video

My God is Axl a great joker or not? Dude must be very very very funny always cracking jokes. I think he cracks so many jokes he became a big joke himself!

And the media? My God the media DAILY spews NEGATIVITY about Axl, when will the media leave Axl alone? Among the news about relevant artists I want to see the media NOT BASHING Axl Rose dammit!

New album? Hopefully sooner rather than later, in GNR's special clock, which always points to GET ON BOARD OR FUCK OFF LIFE DOESNT OWN YOU A HAPPY ENDING, everything is fine and it will come out whenever it's ready. Don't like it? Go wait for Jesus! This is GNR, bitch!

:rofl-lol:

All I heard was "whatever happens happens", Dizzy is up for the reunion but he knows realistically he has no say.

He didn't deliver anything else that he never goes against, status quo with Dizzy.

If anything this interview may have showed that a reunion is no more or less imminent but, politician dizzy remains the same.

Let's not be excessively harsh.

This man owes his entire existence to being a professional bootlicker. He's a lapdog, and he knows it.

Let's just nod politely and ignore everything he says.

No, let's take this interview as him being consistent in his opinions and as a reinforcement that Axl intends to release more music from this, the last, an older linup.

I've lost hope. A reunion isn't happening (but I think the classic lineup will grow closer, like Slash's comment about talking to Axl again) and CD2 is never releasing

Several posters on here have all but guaranteed a reunion.

They've been saying that for years though...