Would you travel to Mars?

Gracii Guns

Would you go to Mars?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never. I'm not a fan of air travel and can only imagine what hassle it would be to undergo space travel. If we're talking Star Trek beam me up to my suite and go there at warp 9, I'm in. But if we're talking Sandra Bullock hanging out of the shuttle avoiding killer debrief and shit I think I'll pass.

It's great that the human race is ambitious enough to even take on Mars, but I think at this point in time we got far too much shit to work out on this planet before even going to another one to fuck it up too. Plus I don't want to meet evil Matt Damon on Mars.

Edited by Bumblefeet
  • Like 1

Maybe this conversation would be relevant if they ever manage to find a feasible and safe way to even get to the moon. I mean maybe if they ever figured out how to make traveling to the moon possible talk of traveling to Mars would have some merrit. There is no fucking way any human is going to Mars in any of our life times despite what NASA or anyone else says. It's all bullshit and the funny thing is Mars has been in the news so much lately and all over social media. Coincidently The Martian staring Matt Damon comes out on Friday. Gee how convenient.

But to answer the question if it was safe and I could come back hell yes I'd travel to Mars.

Maybe this conversation would be relevant if they ever manage to find a feasible and safe way to even get to the moon. I mean maybe if they ever figured out how to make traveling to the moon possible talk of traveling to Mars would have some merrit. There is no fucking way any human is going to Mars in any of our life times despite what NASA or anyone else says. It's all bullshit and the funny thing is Mars has been in the news so much lately and all over social media. Coincidently The Martian staring Matt Damon comes out on Friday. Gee how convenient.

But to answer the question if it was safe and I could come back hell yes I'd travel to Mars.

Just gonnae leave this here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Just gonnae leave this here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

And I'll just say nobody has even attempted to go since 1972 and no other country beside the US has ever tried and nobody is even planning to try until at least 2025 and so on and so on and so on. Nobody has fucking landed on the moon in nearly 50 years yet sure they were making biannual trips like it ain't no thing back in 1969-1972. uh huh. Riiiiiight.

No fucking way!!! I mean why the hell would you want to? Best part of a year in a tin can with shit food and no beer then you get there and whats there to do? Ooh look at that rock over there! Oh and theres another rock. Some more rocks to see over here too! How long does it take to get back to Earth again? Yeah, fuck that for a game of soldiers, fuck it right in the eye! :lol:

• Like 1

Yes.

I can't help but think of 2001 here (IMO the best movie ever made) and even though I'm sure the trip would result in me (at best) dying horribly in a vacuum I would do it.

I won't go on a rollercoaster, but I'd fly to Mars :P

You wont go on a rollercoaster you big bottlejob? :lol:

Nope :shrugs: