Rock in Rio 2011 Axl Rose maybe not such a disaster comparing to this

The badness of Rock in Rio 2011 is greatly exaggerated around here.

True. I think the reason that Rio is panned so much is because you can actually see Axl give up, which is pretty difficult to watch as a guns n roses fan.

Bridge School remains the worst in my book. It was just shocking, and more like a weird parody of a gnr gig. I guess people go easier on it because it was a charity gig, and because Axl was sick. Or so it goes.

True. I think the reason that Rio is panned so much is because you can actually see Axl give up, which is pretty difficult to watch as a guns n roses fan.

Bridge School remains the worst in my book. It was just shocking, and more like a weird parody of a gnr gig. I guess people go easier on it because it was a charity gig, and because Axl was sick. Or so it goes.

I don't understand the Bridge School hate, he's sick and he still went on and played a gig for a bunch of kids and a charity. Pretty cool of Axl, if he hadn't went on stage people would be moaning about how selfish Axl is..

• Like 2

I was just checking out motley crue on their 2015 Rock in Rio performance, but damn Vince Neil... what a disaster, he looks like total shit is fatter than Axl, can't sing for shit, can't even articulate the words to his songs anymore :P just watch haha, Axl not that bad after all comparing to this :P

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

is he even singing actual words in english? it literally sounds like gibberish.

My god that was terrible. What language was that supposed to be... LOL
I missed their farewell show in Australia, but I'm glad I didn't bother spending money on tickets to see that...!

Axl, as bad as he is, he at least sings the lyrics, even if it is in high Mickey Mouse register

Axl on his worst day, is still better than Vince Neil.

I don't understand the Bridge School hate, he's sick and he still went on and played a gig for a bunch of kids and a charity. Pretty cool of Axl, if he hadn't went on stage people would be moaning about how selfish Axl is..

I'd kind of agree if it wasn't for the swearing and utterly inappropriate and bizarre song choices in front of kids, their teachers and parents.

Honestly, when you look at chaps like Daltrey, Jagger, Brian Johnston and Plant - guys twenty years older than Axl and Vince and singing somewhere near their best - it puts it in perspective. If you arrive on stage looking like you've been on the pies, wheezing and fluffing lines, you are going to get pelted with abuse. It is that sort of industry.

• Like 1

Honestly, when you look at chaps like Daltrey, Jagger, Brian Johnston and Plant - guys twenty years older than Axl and Vince and singing somewhere near their best - it puts it in perspective. If you arrive on stage looking like you've been on the pies, wheezing and fluffing lines, you are going to get pelted with abuse. It is that sort of industry.

But what is the point of being rich, if you can no longer be on the pies? He drinks and likes to eat pies and sausages. Not everyone cares that much. He obviously doesn't give a fuck and doesn't like to work out or work too much. He got a wig and plastic surgery on his face. Allegedly. What more can you possibly want? Vince got plastic surgeries too and is hilarious as fuck in that video. That's entertainment.

But what is the point of being rich, if you can no longer be on the pies? He drinks and likes to eat pies and sausages. Not everyone cares that much. He obviously doesn't give a fuck and doesn't like to work out or work too much. He got a wig and plastic surgery on his face. Allegedly. What more can you possibly want? Vince got plastic surgeries too and is hilarious as fuck in that video. That's entertainment.

It is fair enough but you are going to take a pasting for it. It is an industry which invites ridicule.

It is fair enough but you are going to take a pasting for it. It is an industry which invites ridicule.

To be fair though, you invite ridicule as well but for the most part, people are polite towards you. Axl is human, old, and fat. If he doesn't care enough about the way his fat jiggles, it would only be logical to not work out and eat 10 pounds of sausages every day.

Why should the industry ridicule him for being himself at 53? and Mick should really put a shirt on, shit is nasty and he stopped actually singing 20 years ago.

Also: Prostitute Vegas 2014. Fat, but can still actually sing. Nothing like Vince or Mick for that matter.

Edited by Rovim

Difference is that Vince is sucking alongside his real band there. Axl sucked (its not a fucking exaggeration at all) alongside a bunch of hacks who have nothing to do with GnR.

We're talking about him being fat and out of breath, his ability to sing and the quality of it specifically. Hacks are beside the point. Why work out if you can still make money from touring Appetite mostly, out of breath, and still eat cheeseburgers?

The "industry" seems to prefer the fake shit. So you either work out even if you fucking hate working out or get plastic surgeries if you're insecure. He paid his dues. I trust him to get another face lift when it's time.

To be fair though, you invite ridicule as well but for the most part, people are polite towards you. Axl is human, old, and fat. If he doesn't care enough about the way his fat jiggles, it would only be logical to not work out and eat 10 pounds of sausages every day.

Why should the industry ridicule him for being himself at 53? and Mick should really put a shirt on, shit is nasty and he stopped actually singing 20 years ago.

And Prostitute Vegas 2014. Fat, but can still actually sing. Nothing like Vince or Mick for that matter.

It is not so much that they are fat in itself but that they are out of breath, out of key and fluffing lines.

It is not so much that they are fat in itself but that they are out of breath, out of key and fluffing lines.

He did not fluff any lines or was out of breath at the show I went to in 2012. Not a particularly good year for him vocally. Still delivered.

You simply can't compare what he's still capable of on a good day to Vince and Mick. Axl still delivers on a good day. Vince never had a good day and Mick is barking, not singing.

If you can't admit he can still actually sing and do it well, like in 2014 on a good day, I can't take you seriously. It demonstrates his ability to warm up as the tour progresses, fat and all, and deliver very strong live performances at 53.

Edited by Rovim

He did not fluff any lines or was out of breath at the show I went to in 2012. Not a particularly good year for him vocally. Still delivered.

You simply can't compare what he's still capable of on a good day to Vince and Mick. Axl still delivers on a good day. Vince never had a good day and Mick is barking, not singing.

If you can't admit he can still actually sing and do it well, like in 2014 on a good day, I can't take you seriously. It demonstrates his ability to warm up as the tour progresses, fat and all, and deliver very strong live performances.

What are you moaning about? If you look above I said,

The difference here is, Vince has never being able to sing, Axl at least was a powerful rock n' roll singer in his prime.

But leave Jagger out of it. Axl and Vince are not fit to carry Jagger's microphone.

If you can't admit he can still actually sing and do it well, like in 2014 on a good day, I can't take you seriously. It demonstrates his ability to warm up as the tour progresses, fat and all, and deliver very strong live performances.

I'm not moaning, why u dissrespecting? I'm explaining to you Axl is still a great hard rock singer. It's just that he's lazy so his live vocal performances reflect his full ability as a singer only as the tour, every tour, progresses.

Sounded powerful in 2014. Still got it. Can still deliver a strong performance like Prostitute on a good day despite his fat, and usually near the end of a tour.

Edited by Rovim

I'm not watching a video of Axl in Vegas in 2014, if that is what you are getting at? I would rather be tied to a chair and forced to endure hour-upon-hour of Spice Girl videos than watch Axl farting his way through the greatest hits in front of a bunch of housewives.

I'm not watching a video of Axl in Vegas in 2014, if that is what you are getting at? I would rather be tied to a chair and forced to endure hour-upon-hour of Spice Girl videos than watch Axl farting his way through the greatest hits in front of a bunch of housewives.

3:03 mark. So not powerful. Where is the power.

Edited by Rovim