17. 14 Years

18. Patience

19. Don't Cry

20. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

21. Madagascar

22. Civil War

23. Nightrain

24. Encore: Paradise City

Hopefully we'll get 3-4 more songs, maybe a surprise new song or two....but I' be happy with something along this line.

Edited by Kasanova King

I feel like they will play SCOM much early in the set and burly men will be seen openly weeping in the crowd. 

Overnight Sensation/Motorhead intro

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. Easy

3. Brownstone

Godfather theme

4. Sweet Child O Mine

5. You Could Be Mine

6. Don't Cry

7. November Rain

8. Attitude

9. So Fine

10. Double Talking Jive

11. Ain't it Fun

12. Down on the Farm

13. My Michelle

14. Civil War

15. Nightrain

Encore 1

16. Live N Let Die

17. Rocket Queen

Encore 2

18. Patience

19. Estranged

Encore 3 

20. Heaven's Door

21. Paradise City

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 4:02 PM, wasted said:

I feel like they will play SCOM much early in the set and burly men will be seen openly weeping in the crowd. 

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. Easy

3. Brownstone

Godfather theme

4. Sweet Child O Mine

5. You Could Be Mine

6. Don't Cry

7. November Rain

8. Attitude

9. So Fine

10. Double Talking Jive

11. Ain't it Fun

12. Down on the Farm

13. My Michelle

14. Civil War

15. Nightrain

Encore 1

16. Live N Let Die

17. Rocket Queen

Encore 2

18. Patience

19. Estranged

Encore 3 

20. Heaven's Door

21. Paradise City

Like the motorhead intro.

Now the drumhead line-up seems to have confirmed it, my slightly amended set:

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Civil War

Richard Solo - Live n Let Die

Better

Rocket Queen - Slash Extended

TIL

Attitude -Duff

So Fine - Duff

Dizzy Solo - Street Of Dreams

YCBM

Godfather Slash

Sweet Child

Axl Rose Solo - November Rain

DTJ

Don't Cry

Yesterdays

Used To Love Her

KOHD

Nightrain

Encore:

Estranged

Patience

Paradise City

2 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

The only songs the non-diehards care about from Appetite are Welcome, Paradise, Sweet Child & Rocket Queen.

I see what you mean though!

Yep, maybe not even Rocket Queen. Local radio here, we only ever get: Sweet Child, PC, WTTJ, Patience, November, L&LD, Don't Cry, KOHD & occasionally YCBM & Yesterdays. The other night there was a live special with November & Sweet Child from Live Era & a version of Browstone I didn't recognise, couldn't beleive it.

4 minutes ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Yep, maybe not even Rocket Queen. Local radio here, we only ever get: Sweet Child, PC, WTTJ, Patience, November, L&LD, Don't Cry, KOHD & occasionally YCBM & Yesterdays. The other night there was a live special with November & Sweet Child from Live Era & a version of Browstone I didn't recognise, couldn't beleive it.

Same thing here with local radio,

The odd time songs like Its So Easy, Brownstone and Nightrain get some playing time.

Besides new music, the #1 song I want to hear is My Michelle. So dark & sleazy. I know I've never heard NuGuns play it. Don't remember if they played it when I saw the AFD lineup in Weedsport, or the Illusion lineups when I saw them. I suppose I should check that GnR live history page...

Any of the set list experts have an idea of how often it's been played roughly? Did NuGuns ever play it?

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Besides new music, the #1 song I want to hear is My Michelle. So dark & sleazy. I know I've never heard NuGuns play it. Don't remember if they played it when I saw the AFD lineup in Weedsport, or the Illusion lineups when I saw them. I suppose I should check that GnR live history page...

Any of the set list experts have an idea of how often it's been played roughly? Did NuGuns ever play it?

Guns in 2006 would play My Michelle on the regular.

• Like 1

I am still really wanting to see Out Ta Get Me and Think About You off Appetite. I'd be happy with anything or everything from that album but those two "deeper" cuts would blow me away.  

I'd love to hear anything off Lies too... The slow version of You're Crazy would be bad ass.. Reckless Life or Nice Boys if Axl could hack it...

Maybe a Stones or AC/DC cover that they have never done.  

Looking forward to seeing Slash play the Don't Cry solo.. Some songs will be cool even if Axl sounds like shit.. Like It's So Easy and Brownstone.. I hope he sounds good on Rocket Queen because that is a total Axl/Slash/Duff song...

Songs I don't want to hear are anything off CD.. If they do play something, I hope it is just one song as an Olive Branch and I'll run and grab a beer. 

It blows my mind that they still play Live and let Die.. It is so boring and I never thought Axl sounded good on it.. They need to Let It Die..

Not a big fan of any of Duff's songs either these days but I am sure he will sing one or two..

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:02 PM, wasted said:

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. Easy

3. Brownstone

Godfather theme

4. Sweet Child O Mine

5. You Could Be Mine

6. Don't Cry

7. November Rain

8. Attitude

9. So Fine

10. Double Talking Jive

11. Ain't it Fun

12. Down on the Farm

13. My Michelle

14. Civil War

15. Nightrain

Encore 1

16. Live N Let Die

17. Rocket Queen

Encore 2

18. Patience

19. Estranged

Encore 3 

20. Heaven's Door

21. Paradise City

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. Bad Obsession

3.Dust N Bones ( preferably if Izzy shows if not w/Duff will do )

4.Easy

5. Pretty Tied Up

4. Think About You

5.Don't Cry

6. It's Alright leading into November Rain

7. There Was A Time

8. Sail Away Sweet Sister/Bad Time into Sweet Child O'Mine

9. Patience

10. Nightrain

Encore Two

12. This I Love

13. Estranged

Encore 2

14. Knocking On Heaven's Door

15. Paradise City

now take into consideration this is just off the top of my head, the songs I would to most want to hear. I could do without Knocking on Heaven's Door but I understand it's a fan fave and a staple. now let's throw in some songs I would really love to hear but don't realistically think they will perform. Dust in the Wind. 14 Years. Mama Kin. probably some more I am forgetting and I know I will more than likely revise this. but this would be the dream list for ME as of this moment :)

12 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am still really wanting to see Out Ta Get Me and Think About You off Appetite. I'd be happy with anything or everything from that album but those two "deeper" cuts would blow me away.  

I'd love to hear anything off Lies too... The slow version of You're Crazy would be bad ass.. Reckless Life or Nice Boys if Axl could hack it...

Maybe a Stones or AC/DC cover that they have never done.  

Looking forward to seeing Slash play the Don't Cry solo.. Some songs will be cool even if Axl sounds like shit.. Like It's So Easy and Brownstone.. I hope he sounds good on Rocket Queen because that is a total Axl/Slash/Duff song...

Songs I don't want to hear are anything off CD.. If they do play something, I hope it is just one song as an Olive Branch and I'll run and grab a beer. 

It blows my mind that they still play Live and let Die.. It is so boring and I never thought Axl sounded good on it.. They need to Let It Die..

Not a big fan of any of Duff's songs either these days but I am sure he will sing one or two..

I agree about L&LD. Doesn't do much for me anymore...

I've always thought they should cover the Stones "It's Only Rock n Roll"... I can just picture a little harder rock version being absolutely incredible... (I love the Stones original as it is, too)...

51 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've always thought they should cover the Stones "It's Only Rock n Roll"... 

I like It

44 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I am unsure baout setlist really but I am very curious about opening intro and song

I hope they do the intro right which I am sure they will. That could be fucking chilling..

• Like 1

I definitely want to hear Knockin On Heavens Door.. Mainly for Slash, it is a great song for him to tear into.. I would prefer more of the old school version like they did early on.. Stripped down and powerful.. Before the Reggae and backup singers.

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I definitely want to hear Knockin On Heavens Door.. Mainly for Slash, it is a great song for him to tear into.. I would prefer more of the old school version like they did early on.. Stripped down and powerful.. Before the Reggae and backup singers.

Yes!! I agree 100% 

Axl got carried away with everything going on in the background of this song during UYI tour.

I like KOHD too but something would have to give to get some UYI era songs on the list. L&LD also. They were huge hits at the start of the illusion tour so let's chage it up. Don't like the way it has been played since Slash left so I would be happy to see him rip it out again with strong solos but surely something like Coma would kick ass, or Locomotive, or Pretty Tied Up, shit I can't stop.....

Having said that they will both be on the set anyway as they are an Axl staple.

Anything Goes - The Last time played was 1987 and I really like it

Don't Damn Me - Never was played alive and now will be great if they do it

Reckless Life - This was the first of the first so, why not?

Raw Power - Axl N' Duff can kick our asses doin' this together

Think About You

Nice Boys - The version of the UYI Tour please

Human Being - One my favorite of TSI

Just Another Sunday - Dream is for free

Crash Diet - Another free dream :)

And a looooot more

1. Nightrain

2. Mr Brownstone

3. Its So Easy

4. Chinese Democracy

5. Live and Let Die

6. Bad Obsession 

7. Better

8. Civil War

9. Welcome To The Jungle

10. Patience 

11. You Could Be Mine

12. November Rain

13. Don't Cry

14. Shacklers Revenge

15. Sweet Child O Mine

16. Knocking On Heavens Door

17. Estranged 

18. Paradise City

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. Bad Obsession

3.Dust N Bones ( preferably if Izzy shows if not w/Duff will do )

4.Easy

5. Pretty Tied Up

4. Think About You

5.Don't Cry

6. It's Alright leading into November Rain

7. There Was A Time

8. Sail Away Sweet Sister/Bad Time into Sweet Child O'Mine

9. Patience

10. Nightrain

Encore Two

12. This I Love

13. Estranged

Encore 2

14. Knocking On Heaven's Door

15. Paradise City

now take into consideration this is just off the top of my head, the songs I would to most want to hear. I could do without Knocking on Heaven's Door but I understand it's a fan fave and a staple. now let's throw in some songs I would really love to hear but don't realistically think they will perform. Dust in the Wind. 14 Years. Mama Kin. probably some more I am forgetting and I know I will more than likely revise this. but this would be the dream list for ME as of this moment :)

What I would want to hear as a show is a complete shitshow but here we go:

Right Next Door to Hell

Chinese Democracy

Shackler's Revenge

If the World 

Double Talkin Jive

The Garden

The Godfather theme

Civil War

You Could Be Mine

Catcher in the Rye

There was a Time