Reunion Setlist?

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I hope they go LZ on our asses and bust out some songs they never or rarely did live before (locomotive and breakdown im looking at you)

If they do either of those songs, I'll lose my goddamn mind. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

If they do either of those songs, I'll lose my goddamn mind. 

Those would be killer choices as both were hardly ever played..

Can Axl sing them though is the question.. And is he stepping up and actually rehearsing with his band?

Axl not rehearsing worries me only because..this will be the first time Slash will actually play November Rain or Estranged live in over 20 years and how are they supposed to properly rehearse that when Axl is not around? I mean it's almost a sure thing they will play NR

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Axl not rehearsing worries me only because..this will be the first time Slash will actually play November Rain or Estranged live in over 20 years and how are they supposed to properly rehearse that when Axl is not around? I mean it's almost a sure thing they will play NR

They had to do it for the illusions tour for songs they never played together.. But yeah, he really does need to rehearse.. He is getting paid out the ass.. Work for it and deliver the best product you can.

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

They had to do it for the illusions tour for songs they never played together.. But yeah, he really does need to rehearse.. He is getting paid out the ass.. Work for it and deliver the best product you can.

We don't know that he's not. I'm saying he is, but I'm saying I hope he is. 

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

We don't know that he's not. I'm saying he is, but I'm saying I hope he is. 

Correct.   I'm guessing/hoping he is. No way Slash n Duff agreed to do all this with a "we'll see ya in April" agreement with Axl.  And I'm guessing Axl is fired up for this reunion. He's gotta be at rehearsals. The question is- who's gonna give us a rehearsal leak?   Ha!

It is a GnR classic, IMO. Should have been the lead single

Of course Slash can play it. The real question is can Axl sing it live? He always seems to lose his breath in it. Axl should really let somebody else singing the beginning falsetto part as that Instantly seems to drain him before the main vocals start. 

19 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Man the band needs to do a Q&A so they can finally answer why in the F*** they never did Dont Damn Me live. They even did Garden Of Eden for gods sake

Ha funnily enough i'm pretty sure Slash was asked that once and he pretty much said " good question i have no idea ". Obviously a cult classic among the fans but surely it's a song they are proud of, some of Axl's best lyrics and one of Slash's best solos, pull the ol' girl out for a spin fellas!

6 hours ago, supercool said:

i have a problem with the limp bizkit part in the middle.

So the intro and the middle suck lol.. I'll add the rest of it too..

49 minutes ago, wasted said:

Don't damn me and Locomotive seem like the ultimate UYI deep cuts. 

Those sound great if Axl can cut it.. It is hard to picture him singing anything good these days.. Hope I have never been so wrong... An instrumental jam around the main riff of Locomotive could be pretty bad ass.