This I Love 

Rocket Queen

Nightrain

Welcome to the Jungle 

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone 

Paradise City

Ahh, what we want & what we get will be two different things. My want:

Jungle, Brownstone, Bad Obsession, Civil War, Dust n' Bones (Izzy), Perfect Crime, Out Ta Get Me, Rocket Queen, TIL, So Fine (Duff), Hair Of The Dog, Pretty Tied Up, Breakdown, Back Off Bitch, Street Of Dreams, You Could Be Mine, Godfather, DTJ, SCOM, Ain't It Fun (Monroe), Think About You, Locomotive, Axl Piano - November Rain, Encore: Estranged, Your Crazy (Accoustic), One In A Million, Patience, Nightrain, Encore: Don't Cry, Madagascar, Paradise City

Anything missing? (Yes I have omitted It's So Easy, KOHD, Better & L&LD)

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm curious if they'll leave Nightrain as the main-set closer, or play it early and close the main set with Sweet Child like they did on the Skin N Bones tour? We know Slash likes to play it early in the set...

I love Nightrain as an opener!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm curious if they'll leave Nightrain as the main-set closer, or play it early and close the main set with Sweet Child like they did on the Skin N Bones tour? We know Slash likes to play it early in the set...

I think Nightrain as the closer to the main set. I think that child is going to be such a thrill for most to see slash on again with axl they may either leave it for after an encore or play it mid set after a long solo. I just feel the set will almost be in order of member: i.e. Richard (possible solo on L&LD or Better), Duff(Possible on Attitude/Raw Power/So Fine), Slash(possible solos child/Rocket), Axl (November) then back to Slash with either Estranged or maybe Something different like DTJ or Don't Cry. My theory anyway.

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Fair enough, Buckethead could shred for sure!

But then there was this...

The dance, whatever. I've seen worse from friends of mine going to bars and karma doing our best jersey shore. I probably even myself but those probably get deleted quicker than I can see to remember :P

His guitar playing there is the stuff of legend

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Every Guns songs with Slash is better ;)

Some I didn't notice much. But it might have just been Myles ruining songs with his "here we go!" before the choruses. I didn't like Nightrain or SCOM on Live in Manchester. It's like they were over rocking them or something. 

It's so Easy

Nightrain

Sweet Child

Estranged

YCBM

Brownstone

Reckless LIfe

Don't Cry

Patience

Locomotive

Out ta get me

Rocket Queen

November rain

Better (keep Axl hapy)

Chinese Democracy(keep Axl happy)

Don't Damn Me

Coma

Encore

Jungle

Paradise City

That'll do me nicely.

Uh, all songs off AFD, UYI I & II, Reckless Life, used to love her, One in a million, patience.. a couple of tunes off CD just to keep axl happy and give me time to get a new beer, and maybe have axl do an Elton cover, cuz that'll make him happy too. Everyone wins, any objections?

3 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

It's so Easy

Nightrain

Sweet Child

Estranged

YCBM

Brownstone

Reckless LIfe

Don't Cry

Patience

Locomotive

Out ta get me

Rocket Queen

November rain

Better (keep Axl hapy)

Chinese Democracy(keep Axl happy)

Don't Damn Me

Coma

Encore

Jungle

Paradise City

That'll do me nicely.

Man the band needs to do a Q&A so they can finally answer why in the F*** they never did Dont Damn Me live. They even did Garden Of Eden for gods sake

Edited by StrangerInThisTown