Reunion Setlist?

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 8:14 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

I hope they go LZ on our asses and bust out some songs they never or rarely did live before (locomotive and breakdown im looking at you)

Cant conplain About that zep set. Rsritiesv And all the hits

I was just listening to AFD in the car and this thought crossed my mind:

I wonder if they'll do the home part twice in PC or not. The old band only did it once and everything version of the new lineup did it twice, so I wonder what they'll go with. 

43 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I was just listening to AFD in the car and this thought crossed my mind:

I wonder if they'll do the home part twice in PC or not. The old band only did it once and everything version of the new lineup did it twice, so I wonder what they'll go with. 

Which part are you referring to? 

10 hours ago, Original said:

I wanna hear Eatranged.   Civil War.   Don't Cry.  YCBM.   And another 25.  Edit- I WILL hear Estranged.  

I have no doubt that they'll play Estranged. Once it finally got brought back, it was a staple every night. I have to assume Slash would love to play it again as well.

Gnr will probably open with jungle. It's been played in all their commercials so I imagine we'll hear that first. It would be cool to have it go all black and we hear axl scream "do you know where you are?!?", and then slash starts the opening riff .

And I'd bet that they'll do double talkin jive and axl will dedicate it to who or whatever pissed him off that day.. Just like the old days! Hoping they do locomotive and some other deep cuts. Maybe even a cd song because twat and this I love would sound great with slash. We really won't know until the first show, guns will do whatever they want most likely lol.

It is getting to be crunch time... Aside from the songs we already know they will play.. I really really really really want to hear "Out Ta Get Me" bad.. With Duff's backing vocals.. yes please...

Think About You, Nice Boys and Reckless life would be great surprises too. 

Out ta get me would be great opener at this point. 

Also My Michelle, Think about You, You're Crazy, Double Talking Jive, Bad Obsession, The Godfather, Coma, Raw Rower, So Fine, Down on the Farm, Ain't it Fun. 

On March 21, 2016 at 8:33 AM, RussTCB said:

I have no doubt that they'll play Estranged. Once it finally got brought back, it was a staple every night. I have to assume Slash would love to play it again as well.

I think so too although it always makes me think back and laugh about Axl's 2002 rant that he went through so much shit to get Slash to record that song. Of course then Slash said in his book that was total BS. He said she said. It's a great song that needs to be in the set.

• Like 1

Get in the Ring

It's so Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Welcome to the Jungle

Ain't it Fun

Live n Let Die

Double Talking Jive

The Godfather

Sweet Child O Mine

Out ta Get Me 

My Michelle

Think About You

Coma

Attitude

Down on the Farm

Raw Power

Don't Damn Me 

Locomotive

Nightrain

encore

Rocket Queen 

Bad Obsession

Don't Cry

Paradise City

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, wasted said:

Get in the Ring

It's so Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Welcome to the Jungle

Ain't it Fun

Live n Let Die

Double Talking Jive

The Godfather

Sweet Child O Mine

Out ta Get Me 

My Michelle

Think About You

Coma

Attitude

Down on the Farm

Raw Power

Don't Damn Me 

Locomotive

Nightrain

encore

Rocket Queen 

Bad Obsession

Don't Cry

Paradise City

Oh I would love Ain't It Fun in the set!