04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Same here. The next 48 hours are so is gonna be hard to be on the sidelines for! 

Seriously! Idk whether to keep off the board so a full setlist is a surprise for Saturday or if i should keep my eyes glued for all the updates ha.

Edited by ChineseIRS

28 minutes ago, Original said:

Off to airport in 2 hours.  Wheels up in 5.5 hours.   Might have to get wifi on plane so I can monitor MyGnR!

This is what I've been doing for my last 12 hours of flying hell (flight delayed by 6 hours and rerouted from the UK to Chicago,  as with @downliner who amazingly and randomly is sitting next to me :D). Reading all your posts here has been keeping me going during this God awful flight! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gilla999 said:

This is what I've been doing for my last 12 hours of flying hell (flight delayed by 6 hours and rerouted from the UK to Chicago,  as with @downliner who amazingly and randomly is sitting next to me :D). Reading all your posts here has been keeping me going during this God awful flight! 

where are you guys right now?

Edited by Axl_morris

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Good Karma to you both!

• Like 1

hey guys new member( saying this in order not to be ignored but will stop soon) here...

Any chance that someone films time-lapse video of entering the arena, crowd gathering, crowd reaction 5 minutes prior to concert start and everything after that...?

Hey guys how's everyone doing?  I figured I should introduce myself...

To make long story short, I'm coming from now deserted chinesedemocracy.com forum where I've been member since 2010.. Needless to say it looks like a ghost town now since all the nuGuns fans resigned from their respective jobs as supporters since the reunion occurred...

Here I come (in from a cold...haha) with the intention of sharing this amazing journey with all of you...Needless to say I'm as die hard old era GnR fan as it gets, with genuine respect to all the post-Slash era members that contributed to GnR... 

So excited for you lot, here's hoping we get a nice quality recording of the full show!

Remember my last GN'R show, Manchester in 2012, fucking amazing setlist and show and was lucky enough to meet Axl after the gig at like 4am (with a couple of forumers from here, funnily enough)

2 minutes ago, SmackMaster511 said:

I'm spending all day friday in line. Don't even give a shit. Have general GA, wish I had the silver package. Regardless, I'm gonna try to be a rail-hanger. May take a break 10AMish to try to secure pit tickets for the Seattle show when they go on sale.

I honestly cannot fathom wasting an entire day in Las Vegas waiting on a line so that I can get a slightly better view than other people, but to each their own.  I mean, you're talking like 15 hours of waiting before they take the stage dude.  That's madness.

Also, based on the ol' penis shaped stage I think that being back a little is gonna be basically just as good as the rail.

Stage.PNG

• Like 2

Reading how  far some of you are traveling from -  I probably should not complain about my half hour drive to the airport  and my 2 1/2 hour flight  coming up in a couple hours LOL.    Edit- 3.5 hour flight.  

Edited by Original

7 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

I honestly cannot fathom wasting an entire day in Las Vegas waiting on a line so that I can get a slightly better view than other people, but to each their own.  I mean, you're talking like 15 hours of waiting before they take the stage dude.  That's madness.

Also, based on the ol' penis shaped stage I think that being back a little is gonna be basically just as good as the rail.

Stage.PNG

So what you're saying is you'd be happiest at the tip of the penis?

• Like 3