04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, iftheworld said:

Are those XXXL boxers? LOL

Nope. Just the least expensive kilt I could find on ebay. Granted it's just part of a costume but I had no idea real kilts were so expensive. If you think the kilt is bad wait til you see my used chest protector. I already had an NWA hat so I didn't have to buy one of those.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Nope. Just the least expensive kilt I could find on ebay. Granted it's just part of a costume but I had no idea real kilts were so expensive. If you think the kilt is bad wait til you see my used chest protector. I already had an NWA hat so I didn't have to buy one of those.

are you wearing a kilt all weekend?

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Silver is the only one with early entry, so the only info you'll need is that your VIP stuff is being shipped to your house and it may come in after the event 

there is a VIP entrance though, it's going to be where the yellow flags are....idk what all the gold package includes but you might check your junk mail and make sure you got the email. 

When are you planning to get to the early entry? Are you planning to hang out in the normal line first?

9 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Is this happening? Are you wearing that that hat and kilt to the show? :)

4 minutes ago, FallenRoses said:

When are you planning to get to the early entry? Are you planning to hang out in the normal line first?

Probably an hour or two before they allow entry. I don't imagine a ton of people have silver vip's so I don't think this line will be huge. I doubt I could ever be first in line no matter how early I get there. 

But it no I don't think I'll go to the normal line, people I'm sure will be lining up tomorrow night though

15 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Probably an hour or two before they allow entry. I don't imagine a ton of people have silver vip's so I don't think this line will be huge. I doubt I could ever be first in line no matter how early I get there. 

But it no I don't think I'll go to the normal line, people I'm sure will be lining up tomorrow night though

I was thinking the same thing. 

17 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

You my friend are awesome! That's pretty funny. I'll be looking out for you.

I didn't see "chest protector" on the list of prohibited items at T-mobile arena. Thanks, I won't be hard to find.

17 minutes ago, Birk said:

do we have a sample pic of what to expect lol

Soon is the word. Or maybe tomorrow morning. I gotta be up at 3AM to head to the airport.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I didn't see "chest protector" on the list of prohibited items at T-mobile arena. Thanks, I won't be hard to find.

Soon is the word. Or maybe tomorrow morning. I gotta be up at 3AM to head to the airport.

where you coming from?  

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

OMG. LOL.

Please - PLEASE - post a pic of yourself in this. 

Awesome. :lol:

• Like 1