04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

7 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Heading to the airport in a few hours. The time is finally here!!!! Can't wait to be flyin like an aero plane.... Seeing the pics from people already there is great!

same here.  im leaving for airport in 2 1/2 hrs...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Birk said:

same here.  im leaving for airport in 2 1/2 hrs...

Damnit!  I planned this wrong.  I don't leave until early tomorrow AM.   I need to get there NOW.  

Today my agenda at work consists of...

1.  Crank some deep cuts from UYIs.
2.  Check mygnr forum.
3.  Spam F5.
4.  Rip apart anyone who tries to bring me down off of this high.

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 2

Can someone confirm what kind of cameras will be allowed in the venue?

Not planning on spending the show taking pics and ruining everyone's experience but if I can take few nice shots, that'd make some sweet memories.

Edited by Nalbi

3 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Not planning on spending the show taking pics and ruining everyone's experience but if I can take few nice shots, that'd make some sweet memories.

Prohibited:

External Flash Cameras
Interchangeable/detachable Camera Lens (No professional photography)
Audio/Visual Recording Devices
Tripods/Momopods

So a point n shoot camera of any kind should be just fine

18 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

@gunsguy posted it somewhere else. Think the gist is phone cameras and basic point and shoot cameras are okay.

1 minute ago, DocArunas said:

Audio/Visual Recording Devices  ?? Unless I'm not understanding something, this means basically no recordings of any kind 

Can't see how they can police that in such a large venue if they allow phones in. 

I suspect it's mostly to deter people from trying to bring professional kit in.

1 minute ago, DocArunas said:

Audio/Visual Recording Devices  ?? Unless I'm not understanding something, this means basically no recordings of any kind 

In today's day n age, there is absolutely no way they will ban cell phones. Those will definitely be allowed in. Imagine the shit show if they weren't....

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

In today's day n age, there is absolutely no way they will ban cell phones. Those will definitely be allowed in. Imagine the shit show if they weren't....

You see that line at the entrance, but still decide to take out a phone to record him, he sees it and flips out, leaves the stage, imagine this, would you risk this? Yeah, maybe everyone that's going will think about this scenario and obey the rules... Yeah... no way... people are stupid, oh well, atleast I know we will be getting our share of stuff on YT :D

Edited by DocArunas

14 minutes ago, DocArunas said:

You see that line at the entrance, but still decide to take out a phone to record him, he sees it and flips out, leaves the stage, imagine this, would you risk this? Yeah, maybe everyone that's going will think about this scenario and obey the rules... Yeah... no way... people are stupid, oh well, atleast I know we will be getting our share of stuff on YT :D

Axl's never flipped out at a cell phone recording him. I don't think he'd start caring during the biggest tour he's done in over 20 years

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ultrastar said:

AxlFan4Life told me that he is attending this show, and going to be live streaming it. That of course is if they allow phones into the venue. So we should be getting some good shit out of this show.

They aren't taking away 15,000 phones. There will be lots of high quality video available after the first show even if nobody streams the whole show.

• Like 2