04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, madison said:

OMG. LOL.

Please - PLEASE - post a pic of yourself in this. 

Awesome. :lol:

Knowing this guy... And I do... it would not surprise me at all if he posts a pic of him like this with a GN'R member! Good fucking times

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bridge school said:

I'll be flying into Vegas tomorrow for 3 nights.  I bought a ticket for the show, but I'll be staying in my room, drinking the cheapest vodka I can find, and listening to "Appetite", in protest of the original AFD 5 NOT playing, and the passage of time.  

Just promise us you won't buy Taaka.. 

Anyway, I won't be able to attend so one of you guys should definitely do some periscoping!

19 minutes ago, madison said:

OMG. LOL.

Please - PLEASE - post a pic of yourself in this. 

Awesome. :lol:

Stay tuned! Anything for an OG!

19 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Knowing this guy... And I do... it would not surprise me at all if he posts a pic of him like this with a GN'R member! Good fucking times

I'll take Frank if need be but you guys will probably see a picture of me with Fernando at the fan party.

51 minutes ago, Bridge school said:

I'll be flying into Vegas tomorrow for 3 nights.  I bought a ticket for the show, but I'll be staying in my room, drinking the cheapest vodka I can find, and listening to "Appetite", in protest of the original AFD 5 NOT playing, and the passage of time.  

I'll pay you for those tickets....

14 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

My plan for this weekend is to sit at my computer all night long and scour every corner of the internet for news.

It'll be a blast, but not as much fun as if I were there myself.

We will have the most fun we can without being there

2 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Nope. Just the least expensive kilt I could find on ebay. Granted it's just part of a costume but I had no idea real kilts were so expensive. If you think the kilt is bad wait til you see my used chest protector. I already had an NWA hat so I didn't have to buy one of those.

Tell me you're wearing that to the show.... 

You have balls my friend. I'm too shy for that.

Made it to Austin, flying to LV at noon tomorrow.

Did we figure out a plan for a MyGnR meetup?

What user should I add as a contact on Line to have access to the room?

Can't wait to see all of you guys there!

3 minutes ago, Original said:

In 24 hours we are gonna see Guns n FUCKING Roses!    Fuck.   I'm pounding the beers now.   MGM time.....

Omg! Another secret show? "First 10 people in line at the soda machine on the third floor get tickets to see Guns N Roses with Axl, Slash and Duff live from Slash's hotel room!" This is GNR's 2nd warm up gig, you don't want to miss history! 

29 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

We will have the most fun we can without being there

Absolutely!

I may end up a tad sleep deprived. I stupidly allowed myself to be guilted into volunteering to help with an event this weekend. I am going to be shuffling into the building like a bleary eyed zombie sometime before the sun wakes up Saturday and Sunday morning. There is no possible way that I will get to bed a decent time. I guess they will get what they paid for in the way of quality help. I will have an attention span of an adhd goldfish wondering what might be showing up online while I am unable to check.

I am almost as excited as everyone who is going.

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I have a three hour layover at JFK today at 7AM. I'm debating putting on the outfit once I get there ,at least the kilt,wig,and NWA hat. I'm not sure about going through security wearing the chest protector.

Your outfit sounds kick ass.  Where you seats at shows?   I need a high five!   Chest protector- major bro cred.