04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, bbedwards said:

No need to draw attention to yourself, not at TSA. I highly recommend NOT wearing ANY of it through airport security. Especially the chest protector. Something like that could cause a MAJOR freakout/terrorist alert.

Yeah. I guess I'll have to amuse myself in other ways at JFK. I guess I hadn't thought it through. It's all going on as soon as I get to my hotel in Vegas though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Outfit sneak preview minus my wig and bandana. I may have to put it on during my layover at JFK this morning so I can get off the plane in Vegas with it on.

20160407_005907-1.jpg

18 minutes ago, bbedwards said:

No need to draw attention to yourself, not at TSA. I highly recommend NOT wearing ANY of it through airport security. Especially the chest protector. Something like that could cause a MAJOR freakout/terrorist alert.

yes, you definitely don't want to wear it at JFK - or they'll be hauling you off to the little room for a full cavity search - :lol:- and you might miss your connecting flight. But definitely, put it on in Vegas and post pics! 

29 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Outfit sneak preview minus my wig and bandana. I may have to put it on during my layover at JFK this morning so I can get off the plane in Vegas with it on.

20160407_005907-1.jpg

Nice! This was mine a few years ago for Halloween
1379293_10153443477785397_1192337167_n.j

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bono said:

Nice! This was mine a few years ago for Halloween
1379293_10153443477785397_1192337167_n.j

Sweet. I can't compete with that but I may try and improve on mine by the time of the Detroit show. I'm doing way too much walking in Vegas for those boots by maybe by Detroit, I'll have white Converse instead of multi colored Nikes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Sweet. I can't compete with that but I may try and improve on mine by the time of the Detroit show. I'm doing way too much walking in Vegas for those boots by maybe by Detroit, I'll have white Converse instead of multi colored Nikes.

Ha! Dude white converse shoes will be even better. The NWA hat is sick.

6 minutes ago, Bono said:

Ha! Dude white converse shoes will be even better. The NWA hat is sick.

Not to get off topic but since it's 2AM and I gotta get up for my flight in an hour,I was talking with someone about the NWA resurgence since the movie last year but I had to remind them I'm old school and I still have my original EFIL4ZAGGIN on cassette tape. I'm pretty sure I got in trouble for having it in School. With the issues in School's these days,they probably wish their biggest problem was a kid with an NWA tape listening to it on his Walkman during lunch.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Made it to Austin, flying to LV at noon tomorrow.

Did we figure out a plan for a MyGnR meetup?

What user should I add as a contact on Line to have access to the room?

Can't wait to see all of you guys there!

Let me know your line user ID and I'll add you. 

Hahah! You guys are in for good times! I'm so jealous for you that live in USA. Please post long post's with pictures of your road trips, experiences, gamblings and mostly ofcourse THE CONCERTS ITSELF!

I will be active all weekend lurking these forums and will be awake during the show. Cheers from Scandinavia.