04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

First-time, long-time, yada-yada. 

In Vegas. Looking forward to tomorrow night, killer seats. 

Saw the old band in 91 (st petersburg) 92 (citrus bowl) 2011 (nashville) 4/8 (vegas) and have my tix for July (citrus bowl) 

I'm really excited about seeing the original guys share the stage again. And, I'm confident we are in store for some surprises this tour. 

Glub, glub. 

Edited by Batten_down
Spelling
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Got into the Killers show last minute. Arena is super steep. Upper level looks terrifying. Also basically no smoking area set up at all.

dang- you can smoke everywhere in vegas- not sure why they didn't figure out that detail

18 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Got into the Killers show last minute. Arena is super steep. Upper level looks terrifying. Also basically no smoking area set up at all.

There's gotta be a place they let smokers go outside.

Don't know if this has been posted already, but AXS is acting as if there are GA tix for the Saturday show (Friday is showing as sold out).  I couldn't get them to go through, but it's something to watch if you are interested.  Looks like there could be an upcoming drop or I just missed one.

Hope everyone enjoys the shows.  Looking forward to everyone's reviews.

also - I noted that the staff there is the most laid back of any venue staff I have seen anywhere.

I see most of my shows in Houston and Dallas and there is no congregating allowed in the aisles or loitering at the top of a section (essentially the handicapped reserved areas).  Last night, all these people wanted to do was shoot the breeze with you.  All of them are still very green and don't have that aggressive tone/demeanor a lot of the folks in older (relatively speaking) venues have

I had great tickets last night and pretty much made my way around that entire venue without an issue.  No one asked to see my ticket or told me to "move on"

Edited by chapter11

22 hours ago, FoxySCFC said:

Yeah I just got this but mine are e tickets so not sure what to make of it.

i got this email too and freaked out so I called AXS tickets and they said the tickets we printed out were the so-called "hard tickets". so hope they know wtf or I might incite a mini riot :P  btw i am still excited about the concert but having a lot of panic attacks too; so much to do, a long drive which the majority of is long stretches in the middle of bum *bleep Egypt, never having been to Vegas except as a kid, making list upon list upon list and hoping I don't forget anything...but for Axl and Slash I am gonna work thru the panic and git 'er done! approx. 33 hours and counting!!! :wacko: