04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Guys it's the same rules always.  Cell phones, point and shoot cameras are OK.  Extended lenses, tripods, video cameras, professional equipment are not OK.  If you have a camera without a seperate detachable lens you are fine, don't stress enjoy the show!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

This looks like a setlist from slashs last video but I can't make it out. Definitely doesn't look like enough songs for a full set though. Any ideas?

edit: looks like someone else's setlist or something i dont know  got a better picture though 

image.png

Check Social Media thread.  It's an Ace Frehley set list.  

1 hour ago, DocArunas said:

Audio/Visual Recording Devices  ?? Unless I'm not understanding something, this means basically no recordings of any kind 

If your concerned you could walk over to T-Mobile and ask today

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Checking in for the last time before I take off. I hope everyone has a great time. Still lost my mojo about the whole thing but I am sure I will get some of it back once I get there. Getting these tickets was a gamble I took, no one put a gun to my head and made me buy them. Looking back I wish they would have announced the line up prior to selling tickets and I would have passed. I am a music nerd and very passionate about this band. For the last 20 years, my biggest rock n' roll dream was to see Guns N' Roses get back together.. This line up just isn't close enough to what I would call Guns..

I realize I am probably the ONLY one that bought a ticket that isn't overly excited about it anymore.. Big change from how I felt leading up to Friday. I was like a giddy high school kid. I couldn't hardly think about anything else for the last two months. 

I do hope everyone gets there safe and has the time of their fucking lives though!!!! Pace yourselves, the show will e late and you want to remember it.  \m/

I don't feel the same way, but I have to say that I would've been more excited with the original Line up.

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Checking in for the last time before I take off. I hope everyone has a great time. Still lost my mojo about the whole thing but I am sure I will get some of it back once I get there. Getting these tickets was a gamble I took, no one put a gun to my head and made me buy them. Looking back I wish they would have announced the line up prior to selling tickets and I would have passed. I am a music nerd and very passionate about this band. For the last 20 years, my biggest rock n' roll dream was to see Guns N' Roses get back together.. This line up just isn't close enough to what I would call Guns..

I realize I am probably the ONLY one that bought a ticket that isn't overly excited about it anymore.. Big change from how I felt leading up to Friday. I was like a giddy high school kid. I couldn't hardly think about anything else for the last two months. 

I do hope everyone gets there safe and has the time of their fucking lives though!!!! Pace yourselves, the show will e late and you want to remember it.  \m/

Your review of the show is the one I want to read the most considering you've went off it quite a bit. I'm sure you'll be glad you went after it finishes. 

19 minutes ago, mikebones said:

I don't feel the same way, but I have to say that I would've been more excited with the original Line up.

Didn't expect the original but was hoping for better than 3 out of 7.. 3 out of 6 would have been a lot better ;) Peace everyone

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Didn't expect the original but was hoping for better than 3 out of 7.. 3 out of 6 would have been a lot better ;) Peace everyone

there's still a small chance for izzy- it is his birthday tomorrow right? just enjoy if for what it is, i'm sure you're gonna have a blast

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

going to Vegas from all over the world!!!!

Yeah man and im Jealous of them, they are coming from Korea, Europe, Asia and god knows where. IF I had that much of money, then even I would have gone, but at the moment I can only save up to Europe or Middle East. 

• Like 1