04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Breakfast time!!!! :lol:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

YES!

My signed dollar bill is right over your head right right now.

Oh man.  This did it for me.  VEGAS BABY!

I'm out at 7AM tomorrow morning and will be standing in this exact spot at 12:30PM local time tomorrow.

Also, LO fucking L at 'Pussyrama' playing there on Sunday,

Edited by Saltzy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

YES!

My signed dollar bill is right over your head right right now.

Oh man.  This did it for me.  VEGAS BABY!

I'm out at 7AM tomorrow morning and will be standing in this exact spot at 12:30PM local time tomorrow.

Also, LO fucking L at 'Pussyrama' playing there on Sunday,

Which one? :lol:

image.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Which one? :lol:

image.jpeg

If memory recalls it says something like CED-2012 or something.  It may be around the corner from you towards the pool tables.

I may be sitting at my desk in the physical sense, but I am sitting next to you mentally right now.  I can smell that place as we speak.

Greatest shithole bar ever.

2 minutes ago, Birk said:

DOUBLE DOWN.  24hrs from now!!

Current plans are to head there after each show for the after-after-after show drinks.  Hearing ridiculously loud heavy metal music with a gaggle of drunk wierdo's seems like the best way to wind down after seeing GnR.

Ya'll are welcome to come with.  Honestly, I know I am the one with a hard on for the place, but there can't be a more appropriate spot for a post GnR Vegas show than the Double Down when there is show going on.

1st round of Ass Juice is on me!

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

don't want to be a meanie but I am seeing an hour by hour forecast of Friday and the high is shown as 70 and cloudy with a 50% chance of rain. maybe Saturday will be better after the Friday concert I don't care cos we will be leaving around noon Saturday. am talking to  my friend from there later today I will tell you what he says he works at a TV station down in Vegas. sorry but I am hoping for cool cool cool!!!! :P 

Sob. I'm from London - we get approx 24 hours of sunshine a year, I was counting on some vitamin D. I don't know what there is more likliehood of - Izzy and Steven turning up, or it being blazing sun for 4 days,  but I'm holding on to my deluded faith in both :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Sob. I'm from London - we get approx 24 hours of sunshine a year, I was counting on some vitamin D. I don't know what there is more likliehood of - Izzy and Steven turning up, or it being blazing sun for 4 days,  but I'm holding on to my deluded faith in both :thumbsup:

well if it helps any i'm rooting for Izzy and Steven being there as well! 1 out of 2 ain't bad ;):):P

Hey guys, so I'm gonna be doing as much livestreaming as I can when I get to Vegas. Forum meetup, standing in line, pre-show, during show, after-show.. Just gotta make sure my phone's battery holds up. I'm currently streaming RIGHT NOW on Periscope, testing it, can you guys go on now and tell me if the sound is working? Let's talk. And save this link for this weekend:

https://www.periscope.tv/tylerdrama

52 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Current plans are to head there after each show for the after-after-after show drinks.  Hearing ridiculously loud heavy metal music with a gaggle of drunk wierdo's seems like the best way to wind down after seeing GnR.

Ya'll are welcome to come with.  Honestly, I know I am the one with a hard on for the place, but there can't be a more appropriate spot for a post GnR Vegas show than the Double Down when there is show going on.

1st round of Ass Juice is on me!

Gotta see how i feel after the show...but i want to go there tomorrow.

I got too excited, I woke up and started listening to GN'R and drinking at 8am this morning.  I'm driving to Vegas tomorrow from L.A. and can't wait!!!  Will probably drink all day watching old vids and getting the wife hyped about it.  Hoping to drop by any pre parties to meet some of you!

• Like 2