04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

My kinda woman.

I stopped wearing this after my mommy said she didn't think it was very nice.

Maybe I'll toss it into my suitcase for this trip.

20160405_192942.jpg

should i definitely check this bar out?  is it a must?  Seems like a good time lol

23 minutes ago, Birk said:

should i definitely check this bar out?  is it a must?  Seems like a good time lol

Go Thursday at like midnight-1.  It's a very different bar when there is a gig going on.  Otherwise it's kinda hit or miss.  You will meet some pretty interesting people there if you go at the right time.  I've never seen a bar that is so 'whatever happens, happens'. Unless you are puking everywhere (and they actually offer puke insurance.  Seriously) it's pretty much no holds barred.

One of my favorite all time Vegas stories was going to the DD on a night there was a gig, so it was packed full of cool people.  Let's say we got there at like midnight.  I started chatting up this girl. We got blind stupid retarded drunk.  The whole group of us, which was her friend and my 2 friends.  We're at a table at some unknown hour and I hear a thud.  The girl just completely passed out and fell asleep at the table.  Every other bar I've ever been to would say that she had to leave or to wake her up or, I dunno, something.   The bouncer walks over to us, stares at the girl up and down for a good 10 seconds and tells us, 'OK, one more word out of her and you guys are fucking outta here, alright!'. It might not translate in the written word, but it was so badass.  The sun had risen by the time we left that night.  Nothing like walking into a bar when it's night out and walking out when people are eating breakfast the next morning.

Edited by Saltzy

18 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Go Thursday at like midnight-1.  It's a very different bar when there is a gig going on.  Otherwise it's kinda hit or miss.  You will meet some pretty interesting people there if you go at the right time.  I've never seen a bar that is so 'whatever happens, happens'. Unless you are puking everywhere (and they actually offer puke insurance.  Seriously) it's pretty much no holds barred.

well the meet up is at like 1030 or something. not sure if that will be cool or if will be lame. But i may check that place out of the GNR meetup is lame lol

1 minute ago, grogmug said:

Do you think the weather will hold up through the weekend!? Please tell me you're hearing differently out there!

Weather's great now but forecast for the weekend isn't good. :(

image.png

I saw that, I'm hoping its

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Weather's great now but forecast for the weekend isn't good. :(

image.png

I saw that. I was hoping you heard differently...I'm just trying to block it out of my mind. I wanted to swim and have good weather! I guess you can't have it all though.

19 minutes ago, Birk said:

72 degrees and some rain i will take it.  it was snowing in chicago yesterday lol

looks like thursday will be good to go!!!

Yep. I'll take it over the shit whether we've been getting this week in Chicago and Detroit!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

I wonder what Fernando was referring to, when he said some "cool stuff will be happening at NYNY" ? Just the meet up or something more? Think he said it on htgth or could've been somewhere else.

There is a pretty cool piano bar inside NYNY.  I know that Billy Joel has shown up there spontaneously in the past to play.  Maybe Axl will?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

I wonder what Fernando was referring to, when he said some "cool stuff will be happening at NYNY" ? Just the meet up or something more? Think he said it on htgth or could've been somewhere else.

2 things

where did you see this and when is the meet up?