04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

8 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

I think in 2012 (it could have been 2013 or 2014) he sent a tweet that said something like "Today is Duff's b-day, yesterday was the red head's".  He didn't specifically say Axl, but he referred to him.  I think you're right that 2015 was the first time he actually said Axl's name though and directly wished him a happy birthday

Yeah exactly. All I can really say is that I'm really not sure Adler considering the mixed reports to it, and maybe there is substance there. The Izzy thing idk, he's been quiet so I'm optimistic that situation could have improved. A week ago we were convinced Adler was playing then it didn't happen and stories started leaking. Funny how that works..

Well see what happen, hopefully it works out. I'm still intrigued by the fact that they have a two month gap between the second coachella show and Detroit 

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The problem is Izzy Himself.... I doubt Axl didn't want Him to be a part of this reunion...

You're right. I can understand Izzy if he doesn't want to be part of the reunion. That's OK, we know him. But, he has to be part of it as a guest. This is easy to make.

3 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

The situation doesn't make any sense and that makes it frustrating.  I'm trying to just focus on how cool it is for the trio that stuck it through the longest (when it comes to the members people consider "real" members) to be back together and sounding amazing together

If Izzy pops up here and there in the future (and helps with new material), I can live with that.  If Izzy never pops up at all, this whole thing will be very bittersweet

I'm totally agree with you!

1 minute ago, vittorsbrazil said:

Is the stream over? It says "This content is not available in your area due to right restrinctions"

No. He told everyone he was going to shut it down until the show starts to save his battery. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm there with you.  Four hours in the last 42 hours.

My 5 year wanted to stay up with me, but he didn't make it past 9 pm central lol. He is a big fan, Jungle is on his bedtime playlist.

• Like 1