04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

10 minutes ago, Lollapalooza said:

Slash has some fever, but he is ok. (Damian said it in the stream)

Also, he is not going to stream it, but he is going to record it and upload to youtobe asap.

Why Everyone gets sick at time like this first Adler *Dunno true or not* Second Axl, N' now Slash.... They are too excited for this

2 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

Just heard the security guard say "Ya gotta make room for the chair to go back and forth."

For those following and may not be aware Tyler Drama is front row at the show tonight and is giving us some updates

6 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

I haven't heard any talk of either of them.  Rumor is Adler is recovering from a back injury.  I know it's sort of a "no fun" answer, but I'm not expecting either of them tonight.  I think it may take a while before we see Izzy get involved.  We'll probably see Adler get some songs and appearances here and there as the tour goes on this year.

Sadly I expected as much. Just was hoping with it being Izzy's birthday and all...

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Why Everyone gets sick at time like this first Adler *Dunno true or not* Second Axl, N' now Slash.... They are too excited for this

Perfect for Duff's next book. "We were back man, what could go wrong? Axl breaks his foot, Slash get's a temperature and they let fans in early to see our soundcheck..." :P That last bits for you Madison ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Any word on Izzy and/or Adler showing up tonight?

No word. Izzys been silent but slash did wish him a happy birthday so who knows, maybe they snuck him in? Rumor on Adler is back injury but Eddie trunk kind of debunked that, he also didn't sound too optimistic about Adler being around just yet but we'll see..

5 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Perfect for Duff's next book. "We were back man, what could go wrong? Axl breaks his foot, Slash get's a temperature and they let fans in early to see our soundcheck..." :P That last bits for you Madison ;) 

Hope nothings wrong with Duff, this make Me thinking, Are They should not do reunion like This? Are They not prepared for this? They are damn too excited!

Edited by SerenityScorp

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

No word. Izzys been silent but slash did wish him a happy birthday so who knows, maybe they snuck him in? Rumor on Adler is back injury but Eddie trunk kind of debunked that, he also didn't sound too optimistic about Adler being around just yet but we'll see..

I didn't know about this.  That's a good sign, I'd say.  I think 2012 was the first year Slash tweeted a happy birthday to Axl.  And look what's happened in the years since

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

I didn't know about this.  That's a good sign, I'd say.  I think 2012 was the first year Slash tweeted a happy birthday to Axl.  And look what's happened in the years since

Yeah, they got back together. I thought 2015 was the first time though that he actually tagged axl on Twitter. Then they worked it ou. Well he did tag Izzy today.