04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just now, Evil Doer said:

have slash and duff redo axl's chinese 2 material and you've got a new gnr album fast.

Think after this show, a lot of people who were vehemently against the idea of Slash, and Duff doing just that; would be back peddling as fast as they can. 

I've never been against it, but I would love to hear at least a few new songs written by the current band BUT FIRST! LET'S GET THE TOUR OUT OF THE WAY. 

Axl looks pretty good too! besides the foot!

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

THE "Band" sold these people tickets to do exactly what you are saying they don't want people to do?  Im confused, explain the logic

I'm thinking from the band's perspective. You're thinking from the fan's. It'll obviously look different either way. But if I'm performing in a band, rehearsing, getting everything right in soundcheck, I'd want it to be perfect when we finally hit the stage and there are tens of thousands of fans in front of us. Just makes it a whole experience, rather than fragmented.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Evil Doer said:

have slash and duff redo axl's chinese 2 material and you've got a new gnr album fast.

Considering that they've played CD and Better and rehearsed TWaT and Madagascar, that's starting to seem like a strong possibility now, and I'm all for it at this point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Any word on Izzy and/or Adler showing up tonight?

I haven't heard any talk of either of them.  Rumor is Adler is recovering from a back injury.  I know it's sort of a "no fun" answer, but I'm not expecting either of them tonight.  I think it may take a while before we see Izzy get involved.  We'll probably see Adler get some songs and appearances here and there as the tour goes on this year.

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

3 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

Sorry about the link before, someone is streaming an old show....

I was listening to it and thinking, has Slash learned the Chinese material from the vegas residency dvd... :P I was about to call him out big time. Knew there was no way he could suck that hard, temperature or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOSSY78 said:

Hearing Axl do November Rain is priceless he sounds great

Best NR in a long time. I know I'm being pedantic but it's great to hear him singing it with his chest voice, not head voice.

• Like 1

Just now, Appetite for Release Date said:

Did they play madagascar during souncheck too?

No but reports said that during the rehearsal stages a few months back they tried it out. Idk if they're still jamming it tho. Maybe it didn't really feel right so they dropped it and swapped in TWAT instead or something. Only time will tell. But that fact they've already tried that many Cd songs is very telling to me. Shows that's they consider it a legit gnr record now

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I was listening to it and thinking, has Slash learned the Chinese material from the vegas residency dvd... :P I was about to call him out big time. Knew there was no way he could suck that hard, temperature or not.

He should listen to less Ashba, more Bumble :lol: