Vegas General Help (Flights, hotels, food, shows, etc)

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've seen it twice. It's good, but not as good as everyone says it is. It's worth your time and you can usually get tickets for just under $100 through the Tix4Tonight places on the strip. 

Ah nice, think i will give that a go as saw Penn & Teller last September but they are off that weekend. I kinda want to see a show and the hoover dam while in Vegas. 

7 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

If anyone is interested Penn and Teller are filming their show all that week in April. About a mile from the concert. Tickets are free. 

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Penn__Teller_Fool_Us

I just got a pair, but there's a kinda strict dress code FYI. No jeans, t-shirts, shorts, hats, clothing with logos, etc.

1 hour ago, bbedwards said:

I just got a pair, but there's a kinda strict dress code FYI. No jeans, t-shirts, shorts, hats, clothing with logos, etc.

I got two tickets too. I'm taking a suit with me anyway so the dress code won't be an issue. 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I got two tickets too. I'm taking a suit with me anyway so the dress code won't be an issue. 

Some reason the my phone number doesn't work and it asks for the state, how did you get a ticket?

Edited by SSHGUNS

57 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Some reason the my phone number doesn't work and it asks for the state, how did you get a ticket?

Used my wife's old US cell phone number but any valid US number should work. Try googling the nearest McDonalds and use that number if you can. 

22 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Used my wife's old US cell phone number but any valid US number should work. Try googling the nearest McDonalds and use that number if you can. 

Cool thanks! I finally got one as I  decided to just use the phone number of the hotel I'm staying at in Vegas. Going to the 1 showing on Saturday. 

Thanks for the Penn and Teller heads up! I'd have probably paid $20 to see them but free works for me. I was gonna go Thursday night but that's the Forum party. I have tickets for Friday and Saturday for GNR and made reservations for Friday and Saturday afternoon for Penn and Teller but I'll probably cancel Friday's and stick with Saturday. Now I just need something cool to do Sunday before I fly home at 11PM. I'd have to be at the airport by 10 PM so many Sunday night shows are out for me. If I can get a good deal on Cirque tickets,I may do that Sunday afternoon if they run then which I'm assuming they do.

15 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Thanks for the Penn and Teller heads up! I'd have probably paid $20 to see them but free works for me. I was gonna go Thursday night but that's the Forum party. I have tickets for Friday and Saturday for GNR and made reservations for Friday and Saturday afternoon for Penn and Teller but I'll probably cancel Friday's and stick with Saturday. Now I just need something cool to do Sunday before I fly home at 11PM. I'd have to be at the airport by 10 PM so many Sunday night shows are out for me. If I can get a good deal on Cirque tickets,I may do that Sunday afternoon if they run then which I'm assuming they do.

Gambool!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm doing the Thursday 5:30 show. It finishes at about 10:00 and I'm going straight to the gathering afterwards. Never be the first to arrive at one of these things. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Original said:

I wonder if Penn & Teller can make Frank & Richard disappear and Izzy n Steven appear?

LOL! That'd be amazing. I will use this line at the taping if they let the audience get on the mic even if it's only funny to the other two GNR-nerds (TM) in the audience.

9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Signed up for 3 tickets to Penn and Teller at 1 pm on Saturday! Thanks a ton for the heads up

Dammit! That's smack dab in the middle of the time we're supposed to be hanging! You suck! <_<

• Like 1

Shit, I just saw it's 4 hours... might not do it. Or see half the show then leave lol

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Dammit! That's smack dab in the middle of the time we're supposed to be hanging! You suck! <_<

Didn't see it was 4 hours!

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Shit, I just saw it's 4 hours... might not do it. Or see half the show then leave lol

Don't go to the shit, hang with us instead. I'll show you my famous disappearing whiskey trick,, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

No offense, but you couldn't pay me to sit through Penn & Teller for four hours...that's a big chunk of time...you should be sinning in Sin City...not watching...Penn & Teller especially :)

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Dammit! That's smack dab in the middle of the time we're supposed to be hang

Yeaah, I thought it was an hour and  half. Will probably skip now. Would a been cool but 4 hours is way too much valuable vegas time

• Like 1