Vegas General Help (Flights, hotels, food, shows, etc)

I just booked the Travel Lodge Las Vegas Center Strip. [(3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

2.04 miles from McCarran Intl Airport, NV USA (LAS)]

It's directly down the street from the concert,less than a 5 minute walk so no need for buses or taxis or trains I have Thursday,Friday and Saturday night booked so I'm just gonna open up the extra bed to whomever wants it for $65 per night. It's no luxury Inn but it has free breakfast,Wi-Fi,a pool and pretty much what you need if you aren't trying to spend a fortune in Vegas. Message me if interested especially if you are travelling alone and don't want to spend a lot of money in a hotel room you probably won't even be in very often other than sleeping and showering.

I just booked the Travel Lodge Las Vegas Center Strip. [(3735 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

It's directly down the street from the concert,less than a 5 minute walk so no need for buses or taxis or trains I have Thursday,Friday and Saturday night booked so I'm just gonna open up the extra bed to whomever wants it for $65 per night. It's no luxury Inn but it has free breakfast,Wi-Fi,a pool and pretty much what you need if you aren't trying to spend a fortune in Vegas. Message me if interested especially if you are travelling alone and don't want to spend a lot of money in a hotel room you probably won't even be in very often other than sleeping and showering.

How much is travelodge per night?

Friday night particularly

How much is travelodge per night?

Friday night particularly

I bought a flight/hotel package. If you book from the hotel website or call it was around $350-400 or so for three nights. I'm not sure how they break down each night but I know that Friday/Saturday are more than Thursday.I'm also not sure what the charge is if you book the hotel on it's own through Orbitz or Priceline but a hotel/flight combo usually brings everything down. On the plus side there are no resort fees or any additional charges.

We should just do https://www.airbnb.com/ and rent a mansion out and split it lol. Cribs style.

I keep meaning to check into something like that for vacation. I've used airbnb a lot over the past couple of years for travel everywhere but Vegas. For some reason, it never crosses my mind when we're getting ready to book though. We're going back in May and we're staying at the Mirage, but that's at the request of my friend who's b-day it is. I really need to remember to check out this option for the next trip after that though.

• Like 1

Anyone heard about this app called Hopper? Apparently predicts when prices will rise and go down and you can watch certain flights and see the change. Never used it though so I can't vouch for the accuracy. Maybe someone else has?

I've tried skyscanner, it kind of sucks. Honestly google flights has been the best for me. Haven't tried hopper though.

Anyone heard about this app called Hopper? Apparently predicts when prices will rise and go down and you can watch certain flights and see the change. Never used it though so I can't vouch for the accuracy. Maybe someone else has?

Whatever you do air isn't likey to go down. It'll be a busy weekend (I guess they all are) in Vegas and the airlines know this. The closer we get to April the higher air and hotel will go.

Whatever you do air isn't likey to go down. It'll be a busy weekend (I guess they all are) in Vegas and the airlines know this. The closer we get to April the higher air and hotel will go.

I agree with that, but for what its worth it does say my flight from Newark will go down before it goes up. Yet it says the flight to Baltimore will probably stay the same so buying it now at the lower price is probably best. So maybe its just not all the same for each flight, even though I agree with you. I just can't test the accuracy of this, cause if $50 is true I'd certainly wait and go from my home airport which is by far the easiest option for me.

• Like 1

I agree with that, but for what its worth it does say my flight from Newark will go down before it goes up. Yet it says the flight to Baltimore will probably stay the same so buying it now at the lower price is probably best. So maybe its just not all the same for each flight, even though I agree with you. I just can't test the accuracy of this, cause if $50 is true I'd certainly wait and go from my home airport which is by far the easiest option for me.

I hate the fucking airfare game. I've done good and been burned. It's a joke. Atleast with hotel if prices change/drop they will take care of you and you can cancel up to 24 hrs before. Airfare is a scam. Thats why if I find anything within my range for air I just book and end my pain. And I always go non stop. Transferring sucks. Edited by Estranged1

Im booking airfare next week. You will get screwed if you wait, and the hotels told me the same when i have called them. Better to get it out of the way and start saving for spending money, if we have any left!!!

How are y'all transferring from the airport to your hotels? I just looked up Uber is only around $14....about the same price as a shuttle and you get your own private ride....looks like it's the way to go.

I've always taken a cab, same price as you said for Uber. I have not taken Uber yet as it was banned in Vegas up until a couple months ago.

How are y'all transferring from the airport to your hotels? I just looked up Uber is only around $14....about the same price as a shuttle and you get your own private ride....looks like it's the way to go.

Im getting a shuttle from lax

Damn that's like a 5 hour drive.

Damn that's like a 5 hour drive.
Do they mean LAX or LAS?

I think a round trip shuttle is around $14. I'd figure as expensive as some of these hotels are,they'd provide an airport shuttle.