Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

15 minutes ago, emybdc said:

but wasn't he in France? or was it Spain?

Izzy used to live in Spain but that was in the late 90s or early 2000s. I remember reading an interview he gave at the time. In the interview he said he had no t.v., no phone, nothing. I don't know for how long he was into that kind of life style.

6 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

That sentence alone should be enough proof, but there's plenty more evidence, but you will turn a blind eye to it so arguing with you is pointless

Gotcha. So this is something you made up and can't provide proof of. 

You must have me confused with another poster. I don't even like Slash that much. I'm an Axl guy. 

On a side note, if you are going to make bold character attacks on band members then you should at least have the courtesy go back up your insults. 

10 minutes ago, Padme said:

Izzy used to live in Spain but that was in the late 90s or early 2000s. I remember reading an interview he gave at the time. In the interview he said he had no t.v., no phone, nothing. I don't know for how long he was into that kind of life style.

Maybe that's when he got the keyboard.  

6 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm gonna apologize about the outburst because its not meant towards you but just the situation in general...

But what the fuck do you mean "we don't really have a reason to think its a fake account"????!!! He's posting GNR tribute videos from South America, he's publicly getting in touch with Rolling Stone and hilariously can't, he doesn't know how to use punctuaction, his profile awkwardly says his name in his pic and is also photoshopped. There is evidence upon evidence that this is a joke. There are also credible people saying its real. But I really, I think its very fair that people that think its fake have enough evidence to prove so. This isn't a case of "its real until proven fake", this is "there's enough evidence to prove its fake until someone comes out with concrete evidence its real."

Thats what we asked for. We asked for a picture from Izzy with the date or some message. They couldn't do that, but did EVERYTHING else besides that. THAT's weird, no matter how you slice it. Really, it was easier to call Downliner than to text him a photo with the date? Come on now.

people on here are actually praising Axl for not commenting on the regrouping....,.but now we are demanding that Izzy MUST take extra steps to prove to us he started a Twitter account! 

Izzy is a grown adult who doesn't have to prove anything to complete strangers.  

What would Axl say if the situation was reversed on him. Jarmo said "dude I don't think this is you. Tell me something only we would know."

Axl texts a private story. 

Jarmo says " that is a private story. But I still don't believe you."

Jarmo gets a phone call from Axl's number. The voice sounds just like Axl. 

What is Axl's response if Jarmo says "Thanks for fhe phone call. Thanks for the email with personal information. But I still don't believe you. Now you MUST write the date on a piece of paper and take a selfie with it. Then text that to me and post it on Twitter."

What would Axl's response be? What would any of our responses be? 

I'm not sure why a couple of you are sooooooo determined that this can't be Izzy. Why is it so important to you?

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

I'm not sure why a couple of you are sooooooo determined that this can't be Izzy. Why is it so important to you?

Because Izzy is supposedly Media shy and gives an interview every like 10 years or so, he makes a twitter account and the first person who he contacts is a RS Editor? and he says hey Im Izzy Stradlin and heres my twitter picture, like wtf man.

That RS editor is not friends with Izzy, both of them don't know each other, they have never met each other, when the RS Editor made an effort, Izzy never called him or wrote an email which Izzy wanted to. 

Let' s open your eyes: 

-Slash and Duff twitted the Coachella Show -  they're  IN

- Steven playing a tribute show in april?; Axl/Duff/ Slash would not allow a public apparence before their own show. -He is OUT 

-Pitman twitted the coachella show- He is IN

- Richard and Dizzy stopping dead deasies for another big project?  They're IN I

Knowing that the promotion clip of mexico is only showing the trio ; it's obvious that they want to make us believe that is an Actual " Reunion " to sell out their tour .

Only fans and press used the word reunion .

-The only question remaning would be Frank or Matt on Drums?

They could not announce Matt because the whole story of "reunion" would fall apart and as much the ticket sales .