Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

41 minutes ago, Padme said:

Izzy used to live in Spain but that was in the late 90s or early 2000s. I remember reading an interview he gave at the time. In the interview he said he had no t.v., no phone, nothing. I don't know for how long he was into that kind of life style.

Izzy lived in Spain? You know the name of the city?

27 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

PLEASE no one ever consider going to any address presumed to be Izzys, or any other past or present member GNR for that matter. 

Its available on public records but yeah he probably wouldnt be too pleased with random fans rocking up. We might have to hear him rant about it on twitter lol

12 minutes ago, eddie6 said:

Let' s open your eyes: 

-Slash and Duff twitted the Coachella Show -  they're  IN

- Steven playing a tribute show in april?; Axl/Duff/ Slash would not allow a public apparence before their own show. -He is OUT 

-Pitman twitted the coachella show- He is IN

- Richard and Dizzy stopping dead deasies for another big project?  They're IN I

Knowing that the promotion clip of mexico is only showing the trio ; it's obvious that they want to make us believe that is an Actual " Reunion " to sell out their tour .

Only fans and press used the word reunion .

-The only question remaning would be Frank or Matt on Drums?

They could not announce Matt because the whole story of "reunion" would fall apart and as much the ticket sales .

Slash and Steven are playing a benefit show this week. Steven is playing with his band Adler in the beginning of April. You have no idea if Steven is in or out nor do the rest of us.

28 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Because Izzy is supposedly Media shy and gives an interview every like 10 years or so, he makes a twitter account and the first person who he contacts is a RS Editor? and he says hey Im Izzy Stradlin and heres my twitter picture, like wtf man.

That RS editor is not friends with Izzy, both of them don't know each other, they have never met each other, when the RS Editor made an effort, Izzy never called him or wrote an email which Izzy wanted to. 

What would Axl say in this same situation. If he emailed Jarmo. Then called Jarmo, from his known phone number. 

And jarmo said "sorry. Still don't believe you. Take a selfie of yourself holding a written sign and wearing a blue shirt  and post it on Twitter. "

Thats what you guys are DEMANDING that Izzy do. Hopefully he is out enjoying life and not checking Twitter or this site 24/7. And when he does check, he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. He isn't our little bitch. Choose to believe or not. 

And by the way. Axl's answer to Jarmo would probably be along the lines of "go fuck your self. And lose my number."

7 minutes ago, Apollo said:

What would Axl say in this same situation. If he emailed Jarmo. Then called Jarmo, from his known phone number. 

And jarmo said "sorry. Still don't believe you. Take a selfie of yourself holding a written sign and wearing a blue shirt  and post it on Twitter. "

Thats what you guys are DEMANDING that Izzy do. Hopefully he is out enjoying life and not checking Twitter or this site 24/7. And when he does check, he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. He isn't our little bitch. Choose to believe or not. 

And by the way. Axl's answer to Jarmo would probably be along the lines of "go fuck your self. And lose my number."

Axl has a verified account.  I'm not asking anyone to do anything.  But, if you choose to go on twitter, your identity will be questioned, that is the way it is and honestly should be.  I know too many people that have been catfished in one way or another via something on the internet.  Call me a skeptic or whatever, but I have that right.  Izzy doesn't HAVE to confirm his identify, but if people aren't skeptical it is him until that is done, I feel they are crazy.

With that being said, I totally understand how people believe it is him as Downliner is vouching for him.  That's just not good enough for me personally to BELIEVE it is him without doubt.  

Edited by tsinindy

24 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Axl never tried to make himself credible in that way, though. Guess why? Because it's ridiculous. There's plenty other sensible ways to do it and that's how he went about it. That's also what Izzy would do if it was Izzy.

1 minute ago, Carlycosmos said:

omg. I have been out a couple hours. I was hoping to arrive and find out if it's Izzy or not, instead I find 20 new pages in this thread and still nothing about Izzy. I'm going to sleep. I expect a hundred pages by tomorrow morning. XD

Maybe if we reach 100 pages there will be an announcement! It worked with the reunion :lol:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Because Izzy is supposedly Media shy and gives an interview every like 10 years or so, he makes a twitter account and the first person who he contacts is a RS Editor? and he says hey Im Izzy Stradlin and heres my twitter picture, like wtf man.

That RS editor is not friends with Izzy, both of them don't know each other, they have never met each other, when the RS Editor made an effort, Izzy never called him or wrote an email which Izzy wanted to. 

You are way overboard on this... Newbies on the internet make all kinds of mistakes and delete things... I have a family member that is a doctor and does some pretty amazing things with his hands to help people. He doesn't know the difference between twitter, facebook and an ipod... Being smart or productive does not equate to sheeple social media...

Some people have lives... Shit, when I grew up, MTV and cable TV were all the rage... as was Atari PONG.... Izzy is older than me... So I can see mistakes as a noob who is trying to use tools and modern social media to get something out he feels others need to know...

Long live Izzy...

• Like 1