Any other non-US fans feeling a bit left out?

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Actually from Dublin but you can get a Ryanair flight from London for about a tenner. 

This was taken about 30 seconds ago. Check out the second flight from the top.

image.jpeg

Holy shit balls. But Vegas tickets are now sold out right? Right? :no:. I need to make this happen. 

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Holy shit balls. But Vegas tickets are now sold out right? Right? :no:. I need to make this happen. 

Nope, check this out on Stubhub. Cheap seats for $235 which is about £175. 

image.png

Throw in your Ryanair return for under £30 round trip and you can get 5 days in Vegas including return flights and gig ticket for £707.98. Add an extra £50 for a hotel in Dublin if you don't want to stay Monday night in the airport. 

Thank you for flying Dazey airways. :lol:

image.jpeg

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Throw in your Ryanair return for under £30 round trip and you can get 5 days in Vegas including return flights and gig ticket for £707.98. Add an extra £50 for a hotel in Dublin if you don't want to stay Monday night in the airport. 

image.jpeg

Ever considered a change in career? ;). Seriously though, paying £700 for a seat right at the back where I won't be able to tell if it's Axl or my Mum on stage. Yowser. Or Stub Hub tells me I can get a pit ticket for $1,200. Sheeet - maybe I should just do it. As my sister said to me, "On your death bed, will you be worrying about your credit card debt, or will you be thinking I WISH I HAD GOT TO SEE GUNS N' ROSES PLAY!!!".

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

image.jpeg

I hate you guys... that is less than I paid for my flight alone. ;-)

1 hour ago, Gilla999 said:

Ever considered a change in career? ;). Seriously though, paying £700 for a seat right at the back where I won't be able to tell if it's Axl or my Mum on stage. Yowser. Or Stub Hub tells me I can get a pit ticket for $1,200. Sheeet - maybe I should just do it. As my sister said to me, "On your death bed, will you be worrying about your credit card debt, or will you be thinking I WISH I HAD GOT TO SEE GUNS N' ROSES PLAY!!!".

Your sister is a wise woman. Usually I'm price sensitive, I don't spend money on shit that don't make sense or is overpriced, but sometimes there are things I just need or want to do and then I think something similar like your sister. I would never ever pay 1200 to some scumbag for a ticket though. But I'm doing the trip and I'm also sitting somewhere further back.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

Thanks guys - you are all bad / good influences, depending on your point of view. I've decided to dedicate today to working out how much food I can survive without for the next six months and looking at ticket prices, instead of doing any work.

28 minutes ago, The Black said:

I'm going to Vegas because they didn't announce any other (European) dates. Bought a Gold VIP package and a ticket off of vivid seats from a scalper. Once in a lifetime thing really.

@the black I salute you :izzy: What does Gold VIP package include?

Without meaning any disrespect for those who have bought tickets, I'm just not sure about being seated at a GnR gig. I want to crowd surf / sit in someone's shoulders / come out feeling bruised and battered a la 1988 rock3. Guess we are living in different times now 

• Like 1

That Dublin tip really works for other UK fans considering flying over. I was quoted £750 flying Edinburgh->Vegas, but if I do Edinburgh->Dublin (£29) then Dublin->Vegas (£340) its basically half price :thumbsup:

Still, I've decided not to go for the same reason Gilla mentioned - paying £500+ to be seated at the back of the arena <_< I'm gonna put the money aside and if Guns do a UK/European tour I'll make a holiday out of it. Take my tent and do some backpacking round Europe and seeing a load of shows. Anyone care to join me on my GNR roadtrip? :D

• Like 2

Thankfully I don't feel 'left out' at all.

I would like to see them play together ONLY if Axl sounds great and delivers a good performance overall.  If that doesn't happen in these first, already-announced, confirmed shows, then I don't care if they play where I live or not.  Not a single dollar would go to Axl Rose pocket ever again.

3 hours ago, Philipm787 said:

So you haven't had to sell your body then? ?

Not yet :lol:

1 hour ago, downliner said:

That Dublin tip really works for other UK fans considering flying over. I was quoted £750 flying Edinburgh->Vegas, but if I do Edinburgh->Dublin (£29) then Dublin->Vegas (£340) its basically half price :thumbsup:

Still, I've decided not to go for the same reason Gilla mentioned - paying £500+ to be seated at the back of the arena <_< I'm gonna put the money aside and if Guns do a UK/European tour I'll make a holiday out of it. Take my tent and do some backpacking round Europe and seeing a load of shows. Anyone care to join me on my GNR roadtrip? :D

This is the best idea I've ever heard, and is making me feel a zillion times better.

Mind you, when they last played at Wembley in '92 I also had to miss it and thought "it's ok, I'll see them next time". Next time NEVER HAPPENED. I couldn't face a non-Slash and Duff GnR.

Edited by Gilla999
  • Like 3

Also I know there have been posts about this already, but just to triple check I haven't missed something - is anyone aware of any online streaming of any of the concerts planned? Including Coachella? Somewhere, anywhere, where non US folks can watch.... 

8 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Thanks guys - you are all bad / good influences, depending on your point of view. I've decided to dedicate today to working out how much food I can survive without for the next six months and looking at ticket prices, instead of doing any work.

@the black I salute you :izzy: What does Gold VIP package include?

Without meaning any disrespect for those who have bought tickets, I'm just not sure about being seated at a GnR gig. I want to crowd surf / sit in someone's shoulders / come out feeling bruised and battered a la 1988 rock3. Guess we are living in different times now 

I've been there, trust me. I've spent like a week doing numbers and trying to make up my mind. I've decided to go and couldn't be happier about it :dance:

11 hours ago, Dazey said:

The Days Inn here is only £155 for five nights and it's literally right next door to the arena. 

image.jpeg

I think I'll change my hotel situation lol it's no like literally right next to the venue, but it's close enough and even cheaper than what I have right now.

• Like 2