Any other non-US fans feeling a bit left out?

Yes definitely, being in Australia sucks at the moment knowing there's no way I could have gone to Vegas without selling the house.

Plus I feel thrown with the dates, for you it's April 8th but here it will be April 9th. I feel that you're going to see them a whole day before we get to hear anything as to how it's going. Then it will likely be April 10th before we see any footage unless they stream the concert.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

Ah, bless ya. If you get a hundred other people to chuck in a tenner I'll give it some serious consideration.

If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that karma is pretty damn cool if you pay it forward, start the page, I'm in for a 10 spot too =D

No. In my opinion it always should have been a comeback  tour of the United States only. At least to begin with. My only thing is the idea of stadiums is fucking dumb. Should've started off with a handful of club dates on the west coast and then a hand ful of club dates on the east coast, then arenas or larger theatre type venues BUT that's not how you make money I guess. Even though it would have been way fucking cooler. I couldn't care less if they come to Canada. Where I live I have to travel by plane to see shows regardless so whether GnR plays Vancouver or Vegas or New York or Montreal makes no difference to me at all. In fact I'd prefer to travel to a place like LA or Vegas or NY than Vancouver(where I've been a million times) or Calgary(where I'm from). 

Edited by Bono

I think Axl realised he couldn't do a full US tour without some form of reunion. When he was talking about how Slash and Duff make the reunion he said they hadn't done a real tour of the US since the 90s? The rest of the world was fine with new Guns but obviously in the US there's a whe untapped market. Not saying this as fact I just got a hint of it. New Guns could headline reading or download but can they headline Coachella without a reunion? 

European fans sure should feel left out, they got nothing for now, not one only show programmed. But many US bands do the same since a long time (Motley Crue, Janes Addiction, etc.). 

But I think ALL fans should more generally feel left out for the total lack of any information. Not press information, no communication from anyone from the band about any subject, nothing from the management. On the other side, did you see the price of the tickets?

It is kind of ridiculous. Not very rock n roll, ... I don't care about contracts, confidentiality, etc., we're talking about rock music that's all. 

Everything with Guns n Roses is such a mess since such a long time. But, yeah, we love the band!!

• Like 1

As a Guns N' Roses fan, I'mm used to feeling left out. 

With other bands, at least you can rely on the musicians remaining in the band for a decent amount of time. Other bands also release an album every 2 years, and go on tour in between. Other bands frequently communicate with their fans. As I said, I'm used to feeling left out. 

11 hours ago, rock4eva said:

Yes definitely, being in Australia sucks at the moment knowing there's no way I could have gone to Vegas without selling the house.

Plus I feel thrown with the dates, for you it's April 8th but here it will be April 9th. I feel that you're going to see them a whole day before we get to hear anything as to how it's going. Then it will likely be April 10th before we see any footage unless they stream the concert.

Yea I feel your pain. I too am in Australia and its doubtfull they will come here anytime soon 

• Like 1

As someone who lives in Poland I don't have much hope that they come here any time soon or come here at all with the reunited band. And what I'm most unhappy with is, indeed, the lack of communication. Were there interviews, TV appearances, all of us, who can's afford to go to Vegas, would get something of the reunion, some excitement and fun and all. The way it is only those who can spend will have their share of the joy. I do hope for the good quality you tube videos and for some new music. It would be best. And maybe, just maybe, once the tour starts they will show-up somewhere and speak out....

12 hours ago, wasted said:

I think Axl realised he couldn't do a full US tour without some form of reunion. When he was talking about how Slash and Duff make the reunion he said they hadn't done a real tour of the US since the 90s? The rest of the world was fine with new Guns but obviously in the US there's a whe untapped market. Not saying this as fact I just got a hint of it. New Guns could headline reading or download but can they headline Coachella without a reunion? 

The irony is that new guns did their last shows in Vegas and couldn't sell out a 3000 seat venue. But a reunion happens and now they sold out two 15000 seat shows. So to answer your question new guns probably couldn't of sold out coachella. 

35 minutes ago, jonah said:

The irony is that new guns did their last shows in Vegas and couldn't sell out a 3000 seat venue. But a reunion happens and now they sold out two 15000 seat shows. So to answer your question new guns probably couldn't of sold out coachella. 

Coachella would sell out anyway.   NuGuns was not a big enough name to headline Coachella or command the amount they are getting paid for doing those shows (as a headliner).

1 hour ago, jonah said:

But they could headline Rock in Rio or headline some european festivals. And that might be why some festivals european don't want to pay the 3mil for a reunion show. Because they could sell out without it something else. Why am I talking like yoda? The clues to what I mean are above. 

20 hours ago, Towelie said:

Screw that, I'm downright bitter about it. I know GNR are a US act and all, but I guess us Brits are used to getting a lot of good shit and I'm sat here reading about your roadtrips to Vegas to see Axl and Slash and I can't help but wish it was London instead. Hate you guys so much right now.

94e6eee31e1392d9f6b5904e1310cd71.jpg

First of all: GNR is a brazilian act these days

Brits always gets Izzy and Duff

I would say GB residents are not the ones who should complain about no EU shows....

• Like 1

I've never seen  the original band together so I'd like to go to one concert if possible but I'm not going to spend too much money for that anyway!  

I still hope we can hear new music and that  GNR will come to europe

I am going to have a Vegas party at my house on the weekend of the GN'R shows. I am going to get my wife dressed up as a cheap hooker, my son as a croupier and the cat can be a waitress. All of this will be topped off with poorly recorded youtube clips of GN'R playing on the TV. It will be just as good as being there. Anyone in the Nottingham can come down, but you need to bring your own wife/hooker as I am not sharing. 

• Like 1