Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Yeah, definitely PA plates in that pic. So my guess would be Philly on that one.

Those industrial factory stacks in the background remind me of Pittsburgh, the city and around the city is loaded with them.....but it could be either....Philly has those too....not as common as Pittsburgh though.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Those industrial factory stacks in the background remind me of Pittsburgh, the city and around the city is loaded with them.....but it could be either....Philly has those too....not as common as Pittsburgh though.

Looks similar to a stretch of 95 north of Philly to me, but I could be wrong. I also thought it was too flat to be Pittsburgh :tongue2:

• Like 1

Looks similar to a stretch of 95 north of Philly to me, but I could be wrong. I also thought it was too flat to be Pittsburgh :tongue2:

Yes, there is a section of 95 in Philly that passes an industrial section like that...:thumbsup:....could be....:shrugs:

Yep, you nailed it.....it was from 93.3 WMMR's tweet....Philadelphia.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

Where is that?  Philly?  Pittsburgh?

That is Philadelphia. The billboard blocks out the rest of the skyline perfectly. This is going westboard on I-76 approaching University of Pennsylvania and Drexel. 

I had seen the Patience electronic billboard heading eastbound at almost that same spot on either Thursday or Friday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zzbonjovizz said:

That is Philadelphia. The billboard blocks out the rest of the skyline perfectly. This is going westboard on I-76 approaching University of Pennsylvania and Drexel. 

I had seen the Patience electronic billboard heading eastbound at almost that same spot on either Thursday or Friday.

Nice!  That's a traffic hub!  Tens of thousands of cars drive by it everyday......:thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

I live in Pittsburgh and have seen those billboards, but that one is not in PIttsburgh.  I know pretty much every section of town pretty well and that view does not look familiar to me so I'm betting it's Philly.

I hoping to make both the Pittsburgh and Philly shows but dates/timing will dictate that.

5 hours ago, tsinindy said:

KC has an announcement tomorrow as well and they have a date.  Maybe these will be the actual show dates and venues and not just "Hey GnR are coming here, Yee-Haw!"

I had the Loop on earlier this afternoon and they specifically said that they will be sharing a date for the Guns Chicago show this week (along with chances to win tix). It's the real deal this time! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zzbonjovizz said:

That's awesome. Will have to see if there's anything on 95 tomorrow. Will be driving from Langhorne to my office in Pennsauken. 

I'm in Toronto for a wedding around the 8th of July, any idea if the TO date will be around then @Eddie Money?

With dates ranging from May to end of July I may consider going to some US shows as well but I'm still worried about being denied entry to the country.

5 hours ago, olga said:

I had the Loop on earlier this afternoon and they specifically said that they will be sharing a date for the Guns Chicago show this week (along with chances to win tix). It's the real deal this time! 

That's what my radio station said.They will have the chance to win tickets after they announce the concert but didn't say it was going to be guns