Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

gonna have friends in L.A. prepared to jump on any club shows, but even that won't guarantee a ticket.

it'll be a situation where the moment it's announced, people will start lining up immediately even if it's for a couple days and nights. could be a combination of wristbands and then a lottery draw for the right to purchase 1 ticket max per person with ID upon entrance.

tickets on the secondary market will probably cost at least a grand or two (maybe more depending on the lineup)

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

guys, your winding yourselves up for disappointment. there is no secret show.

im certain the vegas promo said that they were the first to host GNR. 

not necessarily a secret show before Vegas, but a few random club shows during the regular summer tour. i'll be shocked if they don't happen in L.A. and probably NYC.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Besides all the cities that were listed?

I haven't been across the river in a few weeks but I will be next week going to the airport. Are there any Patience banners around the Detroit area that you have seen?

Edited by BigD62

14 minutes ago, BigD62 said:

I haven't been across the river in a few weeks but I will be next week going to the airport. Are there any Patience banners around the Detroit area that you have seen?

There's billboards on Telegraph and 96 that I've seen so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Attlas said:

I'm totally amazed by the promoting campaign, this is HUGE

The respectable thing is that they are doing it more like a band would have done in their era or even before they got bigger. Not buying too much into the social media game and giving everyone everything they want. Although, it would be nice... I do respect the anticipation they are building and the mystery around it.