Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

50 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

I've been preparing myself for a 2017 European tour so I'll no be too disappointed. Anything this year will be a bonus. 

2017 is far away, I do want it at the end of this year. 

• Like 1

I hope they follow with some south american dates too! 
I can't wait for this, hope they announce the dates soon though since I'm considering travelling to one of the shows in the USA, not sure I cant wait until they come here (if they do) to see this.

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

Your friend knows nothing...

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, I have a radio guy and he told me, "I'm not sure about this and don't say anything.  I know you're going to Vegas and you may go to Chicago, but I think you will be able to go somewhere closer than Chicago (for us in Indy, that meant to me Indy, Cincy or Louisville)."  Before I even asked he said, "that's all I'm saying".

33 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's the information I need most.

Same here, even if the Europe tour is far away, dates in advance would be appreciated cause now im going like EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE, but at the end of the day I have to look at my budget and all. 

• Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, I have a radio guy and he told me, "I'm not sure about this and don't say anything.  I know you're going to Vegas and you may go to Chicago, but I think you will be able to go somewhere closer than Chicago (for us in Indy, that meant to me Indy, Cincy or Louisville)."  Before I even asked he said, "that's all I'm saying".

If all the radio stations knew the dates of the tour we would know by now.  Everyone of the dj's want to be the one to nail a prediction, I think of it like that, I do not believe the dates are in the wild yet.

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Same here, even if the Europe tour is far away, dates in advance would be appreciated cause now im going like EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE, but at the end of the day I have to look at my budget and all. 

At least you have the time to save up!  You KNOW they will tour there later on

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

At least you have the time to save up!  You KNOW they will tour there later on

I know man, but the problem for me is that my birthday is in September and im Planning to go China or Austria, so if they announce before, then I can cancel that plan and travel to another country for a GNR show. If I go in September and then in early October they announce for late October then im pretty much fucked. 

3 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Really? That's interesting. Coz in an earlier post you were saying that the CD-era 'kept their name alive'

Yeah, that is interesting. Because what I said was "I'm the only person my age that I know who likes Guns". Likes Guns, not knows of their existence. :)

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I know man, but the problem for me is that my birthday is in September and im Planning to go China or Austria, so if they announce before, then I can cancel that plan and travel to another country for a GNR show. If I go in September and then in early October they announce for late October then im pretty much fucked. 

Awe shit.  Hope that works out so you can get to a show!  You gotta find a way!!

32 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Yeah, that is interesting. Because what I said was "I'm the only person my age that I know who likes Guns". Likes Guns, not knows of their existence. :)

Your entire argument doesn't make the slightest bit of sense

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Your entire argument doesn't make the slightest bit of sense

Right...

I said "I'm not sure, if GNR had just disappeared 23 years ago they might have been forgotten. The CD drama kept their name in the media, even if not for good reasons."

Is that not simple enough for you?