Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, xfreekx said:

I got a ticket! Can't believe it. Went down there in the middle of the night and it paid off. Can't wait for this!

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

If you can somehow sneak a camera in you would be a Legend on the forums for ever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

What did I miss?

What do you think is going to happen at Tower Records? Press conference?
I'm not betting on a performance, since there are only Slash, Duff and Axl's instruments there.

I'm wondering if Richard and Frank won't show up at this and it will be either those three plus maybe Steven and Izzy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Someone will manage to get some mind of picture. I'm excited for the updates we will get from fans inside and hope there is a press conference.

Someone will smuggle a phone or a camera in their crotch in...these are G N' R fans, after all......:lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Someone will smuggle a phone or a camera in their crotch in...these are G N' R fans, after all......:lol:

So the tour's not even started and already we wanna get Axl mad at the lame-ass security? :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

I heard it was about 200 wristbands. I struck out too this morning, By the time i got there, I was like the 370th person in line. The line was about 500-600 deep. Fucking traffic and then finding free parking fucked me up big time. i wasted a cool hour and half in the commute and parking. I was bummed, but atleast i got to enjoy free food and drinks and buy some T-shirts:headbang:

You got a red in xl?

4 minutes ago, xfreekx said:

I got a ticket! Can't believe it. Went down there in the middle of the night and it paid off. Can't wait for this!

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

Even I have no choice to get in the event, I'm really glad for all people who managed get tix etc. Best 1.april for sure:)  

• Like 1

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that Guns n' Roses posted a video of the band and crew walking. It was Axl Rose, Steven Adler, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dizzy Reed and I could not tell if Izzy was there. Then Frank Ferrer and Richard Fortus walk by the side also included. Sometimes my dreams are correct, and I believe this is how it will be :) 

After how it went down for the last 23 years, how tf this can be true:wow: so insane! Just possible in GNR universe! So jealous about those lucky 250 people and in the same time happy for them! Come on - look at the video on Periscope - the stage is setup - must be so weird - 8 hours to go? and their ready to rock. I'm just curious like everyone who will be there, will there be live-footage? Just imagine when they go onstage, that energy, man I'm soooooo jealouse...