Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

I need to see and hear CD and Better nad most of all THE HUG!!! I mean, someone must have filmed it right? Please, give it to us, poor fellas from afar, we deserved it, we were good, actually...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, CardinalGunner said:

Those smart enough to connect the dots knew that Frank and Fortus had the gig.

If any other original members were on board, surely it would have made sense to include them in the press release.

Izzy never said he wanted to be a part of it, only that he wasn't going to be a part of it.. which makes it all the more confusing that people have sour grapes now when it was already known Izzy wasn't involved.  

Every time you call Steven Adler "Stevie", a puppy dies.   

Who knows.. maybe Adler makes a guest appearance.. the show is still going.  

"Not smart enough to connect the dots?" ... LOL.

No offense, but i'm guessing you're a relatively new GNR fan. Otherwise, you would know that nothing is ever straight forward or black-and-white in the GNR world - and this entire "reunion" show/tour is no different. If it was, Axl would have shown up on Kimmel's show last month (as was planned and promoted for weeks) and announced the exact lineup that was going to appear. That didn't happen. Axl canceled at the 11th hour and nobody ever confirmed or denied who was in and who was out since then. I'm guessing Axl himself didn't even know for certain two hours before tonight's show who exactly would be there. But hey - that's the wacky world of GNR we've all come to know and love. 

It's been an interesting evening folks. And it was amazing seeing Axl, Slash and Duff sharing a stage again.  

It's now 4:45am my time - so I think I'll head to bed. :)

Cheers everyone!