Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, sexualinnuendo said:

I think us "new old ones" is popping like mushrooms after the rain here ☺

Also me, been guest for years but now I registered, cheers ?

Yes, seems like it, cheers:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homefuck said:

Not having Steven there is a positive sign because:
It means that there's a chance that this lineup will last. Steven is a great drummer, but he's a trainwreck. Frank seems like a stable guy (but I would've rather have Sorum)

I agree with you about Steven. About Matt, all I am going to say is this...Axl was loyal to Frank. He didn't walk out or quit . Not even bitch. He needs positive people around him. Axl picked loyalty over anything else. I don't mind Frank. He is not my fav drummer in the GNR world (Brain) , but I respect the guy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skyliner said:

We've waited 20 years for Slash to return to GN'R. We've waited 23 years to hear some of these songs live again ("Double Talkin' Jive"). Now everything we wanted is coming to fruition. Even Mother Goose and a third guitarist are things of the past. Quit the bitchin'. You dig what I'm sayin', home fucks? #GnFnR

And you know what? There are people out there that will still complain....

21 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I din't go to work today cause of this. Seeing Axl and Slash together just brings a big smile on my face. I hope we see full length videos soon. 

looking at how desperate people were tonight for videos and pictures come next week when the shows really pick up you will get sick of all the videos and pictures that are going to be posted here, hope your ready to OD.

45 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

It's funny how much these guys have always loved playing covers. 5 out of the 16 songs played are covers.

Yeah, If I had to find something to complain about, it would be the amount of covers. However. This was awesome as fuck, and hopefully they're having fun! Double talkin jive motherfuckers!

So Axl got the Adler haircut as well? :D

Edited by CheapJon

10 minutes ago, buzzsaw said:

I saw Axl in 92 and he was hit or miss even on songs within the same show.  Axl live is never going to be anywhere near studio Axl.  Ever.  People need to get over expecting him to be perfect.

true, but he never sang with the mickey voice in 92'..ever. 

Just now, sonofnazareth said:

true, but he never sang with the mickey voice in 92'..ever. 

He wasn't 50 either.  I've been as hard as anyone on Axl over the years, but if you think he's going to be able to sing the way he did forever, you're just not being realistic.

• Like 1

For the first time ever, I have run out of likes. Just so you all know, so many good posts didn't get a like tonight,  but I'm with you in spirit. Peace. 

Edited by uncivil war
Spelling, because I'm drunk and auto correct.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Seeing Axl without the handlebar moustache sunglasses and stupid cowboy hat is great.makes him look infinitely better

Yeah I actually like this look on him...Tshirt, Leather jacket, Flannel shirt tied around the waste, jeans...it's classic and modern. Whoever dressed Axl for this tour get's an A in my book.